CH#1

as a man with grey skin is in a losing battle where he is now being dropped from all the way from a really fall cliff as he looked at a red sphere, as he spitefully said to it...

???: hey, rubanoid! you better not go down with me!

rubanoid: what!? i can still fight...lemme at them!

???: maybe, maybe not...not while i'm still dead...so see you around...

...he smirked as he threw the red sphere as high as he can throw it, and he is now nowhere to be seen with him falling into the deep abyss below...as the little red ball is now thrown into the air as its fate was now unknown...as he scowled, this is his 11th partner lost, what a disappointment...

TIMESKIP WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY RUNANOID BEATING UP A NEVERMORE...

now waking up inside of somewhere very dark, like the creature with the name of humanoid, where he sees nothing but the pitch blackness of a tight and enclosed space...

rubanoid: hey! where am i!?

...he only can see that the space is very tight and very cramped as he cannot move an inch at all, as he can only speak with no one at all being able to hear him in there...as he can hear what seems to be the voices of young girls outside of where he is currently being tucked away on...

???: hey! that nevermore's getting more crazier than normal!

???: everyone gets back, you know how nevermores get!

...the red sphere that is decorated with gold is now hearing the sound of battle and metal crashing against each other, confusing the being that is revealed to the certain small red sphere named Rubanoid, who is wanting to see what i going on outside his cramped confines...

???: dont' t worry! i think i got this one in my sights!

...the sound of a gun cocking as the chamber now loaded inside, where a brief flicker of light soon graced him, and i nthat very brief moment, he has sworn to have seen the light of day once more...

rubanoid: now what is this?

...he is getting curious about the position that he is is now feeling the sensation of being lifted upwards, and combined with the darkness he sees that he is going to be in a ride for his life...

rubanoid: ...!?

...and then it finally dawned on him...

rubanoid: eeeegghhh!?!?! i am inside of a gun of all things!?

...now as the owner of the voice now shouted in sheer anticipation of extreme delight of battle...

???: now come one cresent rose!...now let's see if i can-

???: just shoot the nevermore i jusr see there ruby!

ruby: i heard you! now ready...aim...fire!

...and after the girl who has an optimistic view on how to take on the creature, who goes by the name of Ruby, has fired a round out of her transforming sniper rifle out of the scythe that she was using, as the red share now is being pushed out of the cramped space to where he now is then is being forced by a piercing sensation, all while being forced out of there via a launching mechanism...

ruby; woah!...

...the girl now looked at the shot that her sniper rifle has released a red neon light upon firing, with the other people there seeing it too in the process, as Rubanoid is now getting himself shot up flying to the sky...

???: ruby! what was that!?... You didn't that your gun was actually a laser gun!?

ruby: i didn't make my crescent rose like this!