Double date problems

Trigger warning Ben, harassment, homophobic, eating disorder, sh (Charlie's thoughts will be slanted) underlined words are on call conversations
Charlies pov:
It's summer break I can't wait to hang out with nick all summer, and my friends of course. Tori opens the door and says "Nicks here" I run down stairs and he hugs me and i sink into his neck. "Ready to go to the movies with Tara and Darcy?" he asks me.

Yes im ready. " make sure you pay attention so mom knows you actually went to the movies.Tori says as were walking out the door. I've seen the movie multiple times so i already know what happens and its a marvel movie Charlie wont be interested but ill give him a summary so he does not get into trouble" nick replies.

On the drive there he was telling me what happens in the movie. "Hey guys your early were still waiting for Darcy" tara says.

About 20 minutes later 10 minutes till movie starts "hey gays" Darcy yells from a distance. "Darcy i'm bi Actually, but still hey i thought you weren't gonna come". Says nick "I know but its less fun to say hey gay lesbian and bisexual people, so i call you gay." Darcy replies.

Tara suggests "then when were all hanging out plus Elle and tao were called the lgbtt squad😂" omg i love that because Tao ain't straight, or gay he's just Tao" Darcy says then kisses Tara. "Tao his own sexuality always has been" i say while laughing.

When we go inside we run into nicks old friends and Ben. "Me and Tara are going to go get food you guys get the tickets" Darcy says. Nick wraps me in a hug and whispers in my ear "we can leave if u want to" no ill be fine im with you and the girls i say. "But i do want some skittles so ima go get some." Nick starts smiling. "What?" I asked. "im just glad to have you in my life" nick says. While i walk away i say "you are very cringe nick nelson."

Darcy whispers in Tara's ear "oh here comes Charlie Nelson". "Darcy, ima tell him you said that" Tara says
"Hey guys can you get me and nick some skittles while i go to the bathroom pls" I asked the girls while looking at harry and Ben hopefully there here for a different movie. "Yeah sure but Darcy just called you Charlie Nelson btw thought you would want to know" tara says while giggling. "DARCY why are you like this?" I say to her. "Your blushing Charlie" she says " now go to the bathroom"

Where are the paper towels? I need to dry my hands. While walking out i ran into Ben "im sorry" i look up " oh its you". "I was hoping we could talk or you could just listen to me talk" Ben says. Why would i want to listen to you. I have no reason to listen to whatever you have to say, i say in a mad tone. He shoves me into the wall by the hips. I hope nick comes soon cuz i know I can't do anything right now. "Don't think about calling your bf" Ben says as he grabs my phone out of my pocket. He starts kissing my neck and starts unbuttoning my pants. The doors opening maybe its nick. "Hey harry just beating up Charlie here you can go back to our mates" ben says then punched me across the face. Oh no harry is here now he's gonna beat me up. Ben and harry are kicking me in my stomach, side and face.

About 5 minutes later "Charlie its been 15 minutes are you okay?" Nick says while walk-in in the bathroom. Nick i knew he would help me. He punches harry and kicks Ben "get out of here you homophobic pieces of shit." He helps me up and we go out to the girls they look sad when they see me. "OMG Charlie what happened" Tara and Darcy said at the same time. "It's nothing im fine lets go watch the movie" i say trying to smile.

Nick says in a worried tone "Charlie spring you are not ok you can't move your arm, your covered in bruises and you have a black eye not to mention whatever Ben did to you before harry walked in there your going to the hospital" he's right i need to go to the hospital. But I don't want to ruin the double date i say. "Charlie there wont be a double date if you pass out cuz of a concussion" Tara says.

In the car ride over there "im sorry i ruined the date" i say half awake. Darcy says "if you say sorry one more time i will slap nick cuz i know that will get you to stop."

"Hey Tara my phone password is 2427 can you go to my contacts and call tori chars sister, and tell her to go to the hospital?" nick says while driving. Tori's not gonna let me leave her sight again.

Tara- hey is this tori spring Charlie's sister if so we are taking Charlie to the hospital he went to the bathroom and got beat up.
Tori-"Let me speak to my brother please"
Charlie-yeah
Tori-Who the fuck did this to you
Charlie- nobody important nick stopped them
Tori- you are no longer leaving the house with out me do you understand
Darcy-he fell asleep ill call you back once i wake him up just come to hospital
Tori-hangs up

"I'm driving nick wake up charlie" tara says. Nick jumps in the back and pulls Charlie's head onto his lap "hey char you got to stay awake you could have a concussion" he says almost crying. "Nick you are allowed to cry" Darcy says and gives nick a side hug. "I could have stopped it if i went in there sooner he could've raped him or hurt him badly". Nick says while crying. "It's not your fault this happened" i say after i woke up.

"CHAR" nick says while crying he kisses my forehead. " you called me char again" i say. tara says "were here get charlie out of the car"

Nick picks me up while tori runs over and opens the door "don't worry I'll kill those homophobic bastards" tori says angrily. "Lets get him inside" Darcy says" Darcy, tori, nick and tara in the waiting room. Tori asks " do Elle, issac and Tao know?" " no they don't ill tell them" nicks says

About an hour later "Charlie springs family 2 visitors are welcome at a Time" the doctor says. "You guys go me and Darcy will wait here for the others" Tara says. Nick and tori run into my hospital room. "I'm so sorry i did Not go into the bathroom sooner i could of stoped this from happening" nick says while crying. I grab his hand with my non broken hand " hey no saying sorry. I'm just glad it happened to me not you." I say.

Tori picks up the sheets to see my body covered in bruises and a cast on my arm. "Nick told me one of them used to date you and assaulted you once last year what did he do minus beating you up." Tori asked looking terrified. Should i tell her she already wants to kill them? "When did they kick you in the neck why do you have a bruise there" nick asked cutting me out of my thoughts.

Tori puts her hand on nicks shoulder "Nick that's not a bruise" She says. Oh no Tori's realized Ben was kissing my neck. "Charlie what else did Ben hope do besides kissing your neck?" Nick says angrily. Now i have to tell them "he um shoved me against the wall took my phone so i could not call u and he un did my pants and put his hands down my pants and put his hand over my mouth so i could not call for help" I whisper to nick so tori cant hear.

10 minutes of me and nick just cuddling and watching tv "nick Taos here and wants to see Charlie so ima go in the waiting room" tori says. And right as tori leaves Tao comes in. He hugs nick "thank you for hitting them" Tao said. "Hey tao can i speak to you in private?"