Chapter 8: A job at IMP Part 4

Start from the beginning

(I wish I could , but I no longer can)

Blitzo raises his eyebrow in a questioning look.

Blitzo: what's so funny?

Lee stops he's laughing.

Lee: nothing Blitzo. So where are you headed?

Blitzo: the work day's over so it's time to head on home. Want a ride?

Lee: (*shakes his head*) no , but thank you for the offer. I think I'm alright with just walking there. My body needs the exercise.

Blitzo: well if you say so. Hold on...(*reaches into his wallet and takes out 200 souls and hands it to Lee*) here take this , it's for today's work.

Lee raises an eyebrow at this.

Lee: what ever for?

Blitzo: well nothing really , just felt like you needed it more than I do. So here , take it...

Lee looks down at the money , he wanted to earn it rather than to be given it. It was just he's way of wanting to make an honest living. But then again , never look a gift horse in the mouth. So Lee greatfully accepted it.

Lee: thank you Blitzo , I owe you one.

Blitzo smiles , also making sure he'd hold Lee to that favor.

Blitzo: your welcome.

Blitzo/Millie/Moxxie: GOODNIGHT LEE!!!

They all shouted in unison as Blitzo drove away and man , the handling on that van was insane with the speed it was going at.

Lee: (*chuckles*) those three never fail to make me laugh.

Lee gave out one final chuckle and began his journey back to Ruby's home.

---
Meanwhile with the IMP crew

Moxxie: sir , are you sure Loonas alright with Lee being around , because when ever someone brings up the d-o-c-t-o-r topic she does get a bit...feral.

Moxxie whispered the doctor part , knowing it wouldn't wake Loona up. Even with just the word doc , things tend to get crazy.

Blitzo: no need to worry Mox , besides Lee can handle himself pretty well.

Moxxie and Millie perk up at this comment.

Millie: and how does he do that exactly,  Blitz.

Blitzo: saw it myself,  guys so fast he dodged a bullet without even looking ,  so strong he have had to knock that one guy back back atleast 10 feet with one shove. I guess the arrow caught him by surprise.

Blitzo casually says. This caught Moxxie and Millie by surprise and it shocked both of them ,  just what other mysteries were there when it came to Lee? How does someone even have that kind of speed to dodge a bullet without even knowing when it's coming.

Moxxie: are sure you gave him the money because he needed it , sir? Are you sure it's not about anything else?

Blitzo: just one small reason. I'm trying to stay on his good side unlike a certain someone , now I'm not going to be naming names...Moxxie.

Moxxie just gave a 'what the f*ck look' as he facepalms himself.

Moxxie: OH MY! I SAID SORRY , HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY IT! BESIDES HIS EYE HEALED ITSELF! AND-***********************

Moxxies cries of protest fell on deaf ears as Blitzo had increased the volume of the radio while Moxxie still screamed and complained in the background of the van. Blitzo just enjoying the music as the car drove off into the sunset and the camera panning outwards.

(A;N Blitzo's favorite song)

---
Meanwhile

A small figure could be seen digging through the trash and filth of a dark alley , looking for anything edible , anything at all that would satiate her painful hunger. However in the end , nothing could be found to settle her stomach , she simply just sat there against the wall...the cold biting against her skin. So cold...so hungry...so scared...so lonely.
She didn't know how many hours went by , the sweet warm embrace of sleep would not even greet her.

So that's all she did. Sit and cry.
So cold...so hungry...so tired...so scared...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...so very , very alone.

What had she done to deserve all this?
Why would no one help her?

(A;N with that last part I'm guessing ya'll are still curious as to who she is. Don't worry you'll find out soon.
For the next part of the story it's going to be another memory chapter)

UNTIL THEN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!

PEACE!!!!