Chapter 3: Hidden feelings

Tsukishima watched as Kageyama leave the gymnasium in anger. This was unusual. He hasn't thrown one of his tantrums in awhile. Does he like the tangerine that much? Now, the blonde was only accompanied by the two mops which laid on the ground. Was he just going to leave him to do all the work?

He sighed as he picked up the mop the setter abandoned and planted it in the storage room. Tsukishima continued mopping the other side of the gym which was what Kageyama was supposed to do. 

That idiot.

Awhile later, it was already nighttime. Tsukishima had finished cleaning the place all by himself. He sat by the doorway, putting on his shoes.

Ting!

Just then, a notification came from his phone. Tsukishima took his phone out of his pants pocket, reading the words that showed up on his phone lockscreen. "You received a message from KARASUNO FIRST YEARS🏐 groupchat !!" He clicked on the notification to read the text.

KARASUNO FIRST YEARS🏐

Yamaguchi: Winter break is coming soon! Lets go out together ^^

Then, another message was sent in the groupchat.

Yachi: Sure! But where?

Tsukishima offed his phone and kept it back in his pocket as he stood up from the floor, slinging his bag onto his shoulder and began walking home. 

Yamaguchi doesn't walk home with him much anymore. Ever since him and Yachi started dating, he's been super committed to their relationship. Tsukishima doesn't blame him though, the freckled boy is head over heels for that girl. Tsukishima has listened to him rant about her and adore her. They look quite cute together though. He's surprised Yamaguchi even had the guts to confess.

"Don't play with his feelings! Don't you know how hard it is? For me to watch him everyday? For him to stick to you like glue!"

Suddenly, Kageyama's words replayed in Tsukishima's head, causing him to freeze in place. Why? It was so random, so... weird. His heart... it feels like a sharp knife was stabbed through it. The blonde placed his palm on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. 

It was throbbing. 

He gripped onto his shirt, fighting back the tears which desperately begged to be released. What was this feeling? "It's..." Tsukishima whispered.

"It's also hard for me to hide my feelings too..."

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

A/N - OHOHOHO A CHAPTER WRITTEN IN TSUKISHIMA'S POV WOOOOOHOOOOOO