Chapter 14 - Gates To Kanezaka

Start bij het begin

Now that may have costed me more than I bargained for as she ran over clobbering me in the face as Mei went from laughing to a genuinely concerned face.

Y/N: "Ow... That hurt, but I'm fine"

Brigitte: "You wont be so lucky next time"

Y/N: "Got another one in ya?"

Brigitte then smirked and passed me an ice pack to stop it from swelling

Brigitte: "So much for first impressions"

Y/N: "Why? I think I made a great first impression"

Mei: "Okay. You are funny I will give you that, a sense of humor is always a valued trait in someone"

Y/N: "See? Mei thinks I'm funny"

Brigitte: "There's a difference between humor and stupidity"

Y/N: "It seems you've figured that out"

Brigitte: "Now hurry up. Genji will leave without you otherwise"

Mei: "Where you off to?"

Y/N: "Japan. Kanezaka to be exact. Dont know why but Genji has some stuff to do and wanted me to tag along"

Mei: "Kanezaka? You may just be in time for the festival"

Y/N: "Festival you say?"

Mei: "Yeah. Each year they hold a festival to celebrate their bond with the Shimada and their local legend the fox spirit"

Y/N: "Sweet. At least I'll have something to do then"

Brigitte: "You wont if you don't get going"

Y/N: "You're right, I should go"

I got up with my belongings in hand, walk up to Brigitte and give her a quick hug before shaking Mei's hand and then sprint my way out the door.

Y/N: "GENJI! WAIT UP FOR ME!"

Brigitte's POV

Mei: "So are you guys like... dating?"

The question caught me off guard as I was drinking some water

Brigitte: " *Cough Cough* What?"

Mei: "You and him?"

Brigitte: "No. Definitely not, although he has saved me multiple times from danger it doesn't excuse his remarks"

Mei: "Y'know they say guys who bully a girl usually like them"

Brigitte: "Who told you that?"

Mei: "Oh no one, just forget I said anything. I guess that means he's open territory, am I right?"

Brigitte: "Yeah..."

I know Mei was just trying to speak her mind by being open hearted and me lying didn't help but she didn't have to say that last part, not within speaking distance of me.

Mei: "Anyways, I'm pretty tired. I got who I wanted to meet so If you don't mind me, I'm going to go take a nap. See you around Brigitte"

Brigitte: "Oh. Goodbye Mei"

Genji's POV

I wonder what's taking him so long, he didn't seem busy. I then notice him sprinting towards me with no sign of slowing down.

Y/N: "GENJI!"

Genji: "You can slow down, I haven't left yet"

By the time he had arrived at my feet he was out of breath, panting on the ground.