All smiles at Anjali seeing her standing so strong including arnav who was standing on the top stairs. He just want to smack the shyam face but he want his di to handle shyam so he stayed back along with akash and aman.

Shyam for a minute lost his guts seeing Anjali strong and deadly look who always looks at him with soft and smily face.

Anjali "now your game is over. From now on you are not my husband. I'm breaking my marriage with you. I don't want to stay with a venomous man like you"

Shyam "I too don't want to live with you, you are just a money giving machine to me who enjoyed all this luxury without doing any work. Even you broke this marriage still I can live a luxurious life. What if I don't get khushi but I got the property of yours which is now on my name" he said with a evil smirk showing the property paper.

Anjali said with a shocked expression "what... My property. But when I signed the property on your name? "

Shyam moving around Anjali said "oh ohh Anjali, you are so drown in my fake love that with just my little sugarcoat words you only signed the paper without seeing the content in paper"

Shyam smirk seeing the shocked expression on Anjali's face. But his smirk faded hearing aman's words.

Aman"oh really shyam. Is the property in your name? What if it is fake"He said with folding his arms with a confidence

Shyam was little bit taken back
seeing Aman confidences because he know Aman is a intelligent man who is very smart.

Shyam with a stammering said checking the paper once again "ye.. Yes this is the original property pa.... "

Words struck in his throat seeing the fake property paper. It's look like a original paper but it is a fake paper. How he can be fool not identifying which is original and which is fake paper.

Seeing his expression Aman and akash laughed . Shyam looks at them shockingly.

Akash"what you thought that you are only clever and can fool anyone easily? But we were one step ahead of you. "

Aman"knowing your intention we changed the original paper with fake paper without your knowledge and di signed on the fake paper"

Anjali was shocked as how they know shyam's truth. Means she is only one blinded in his fake love not knowing his truth.

Anjali said with a smile mockingly "well you are clever. You fooled me. But not my brothers. You have done so my plans to destroy us. But what you got last. Empty hand. Nothing. Which deserve you. "

Shyam who was shocked looked  at her seething in fire seeing her mocking him.

Shyam" You bloody handicap girl"saying he went towards her and trying to strangle her neck when arnav  who was behind Anjali came and holding shyam shoulder pushed him back .

Arnav slapped him hardly stinging shyam's cheeks and said"This is for betraying my di"

He again slapped him"and this is for kidnapping my khushi "

Shyam holds his cheeks which had a finger print of arnav's fingers . He angrily tried to punch arnav when his each shoulder is held by Aman and akash strongly who were standing arnav's each side. They pushed him forcely who falls near police legs.

He was shocked to see police. Police held him by his collar.

Anjali "police arrest him. He is the one who kidnapped khushi and tried to kill me many times"

All are shocked to know shyam tried to kill her excluding arnav's gang.

Shyam "no no police. She is telling lies. " Turning towards Anjali asked "what proof you had that I tried to kill you? "

Anjali with a smirk said "Roy uncle"

Roy who is a lawyer , till now standing behind police came inside and gave a file to Anjali.

Anjali "these are the information of all his wrong doing including his extra marital affairs" saying she gave file to police.

Shyam was shocked seeing all proof collected against him by Anjali. But when she came to know about his true face.

So what will be shyam's position now?

__________________________________

Hello guys how are you all.

I know this story not went up to your expectation.

Sorry if you don't like this story. You may comment me if you don't like my story or not interested to continue to read this story.

If you like this story please vote me and comment. Please🙏🙏🙏

Thank you.