Part 30

"Hello guys I don't know much of ritual of North side so  I don't want to drag the story with all rituals. Just want marriage to complete fast. "

--------------------------------------------------

As the marriage is after 5 days they want to arrange havan, mehandi function , sangeet function, haldi function and then marriage.

They completed havan so that marriage can happen peacefully without any hindrance.

Other functions completed with families teasing arshi and stealing moments of arshi in between the functions.

Tomorrow is marriage day and all are making last minute preparation .

Arnav was reading the newspaper and others were discussing about the tomorrow's wedding when nk jumped on sofa beside arnav scaring him a bit.

Arnav yelled at him "what the.... Nk you no need to show others about your identity of being monkey. Can't you behave like a normal human being, always jumping and hopping like a monkey"

Nk "nanav mere bhai.... Here I'm  going to tell you very interesting matter and you are scolding me. Too bad nanav mere bhai. I will complain to my khushijii "

Arnav "what the... What do you mean by my khushiji? She is my khushi " With possessiveness said arnav.

Anjali smiles at them and asked nk "nk bhai what is that interesting matter. Tell us na"

Nk nodding his head went and sat in front of arnav on tea table " I heard one ritual that during groom's wedding he had to do safari on gadha (donkey) with someone sitting on front. So in your marriage I will do safari with you sitting in front of you on gadha "he said excitmently.

All were confused for a minute  as of which ritual he is talking about and after understanding what he meant all started to laugh except nk who was confuse as why all are laughing and arnav glaring at him as if he will kill nk with his eyes only.

Arnav " What the hell you are talking about. Why should I go on a donkey with you on safari during my wedding. I'm not going for any safari adventure with you but for my marriage with my khushi "

Nk was still confuse not getting what arnav is saying. Aman controlling his laugh said to nk.

Anam "nk it's not safari but savari and not donkey it's horse"

Nk holding his hears cutely said "ohh sorry nanav mere bhai. You will go on horse with me sitting in front of you "

Arnav "never.... Going on horse I don't care  but you ..sitting in front of me I will not accept " He said angrily.

Akash "nk if you sit on horse in front of arnav then all will see you only not arnav because you are blocking his appearance by sitting in front of him "

Nk "ohhh.... Then in that case I will go on another horse with nanav "

Arnav " Monkey do one thing... You sit on donkey and go to safari to Africa. That will be good for you as you will easily mingle with animals. By seeing your behavior other animals will think that you are same  creature as them"

All laughs hearing that. Nk pouted seeing his nanav his bhai  teasing him.

Nani "nanhe beta chote is not going on donk..... I mean horse there. As wedding is happening in RM only so he didn't need to go on donkey,horse or car. But if you so interested then we can make arnav sit on a car and make the car to move around the house ."

Before nk open his mouth to say something arnav interuppted " Don't you dare say that you are gonna come with me sitting on my lap in car. If you are thinking like that then I will lock you in your room only. You no need to come to my marriage "