Part 11

All became relief knowing that arnav is not a gay when payals questions made them curious to know the answers.

"Haan khushi why you gone to party in disguise" questioned payal again.

Khushi lands in a fix not knowing what to answer them. She looks at arnav with a cute puppy eyes to help her.

Arnav seeing her puppy eyes smirks and whisper to her which is inaudible to other.

"Shall I tell them the real reason" Arnav said with a teasing smirk.

Khushi became furious seeing him teasing her in this serious situation and said gritting her teeth"dare you"

"What dare?"anjali asked confusingly seeing them muttering with each other.

Khushi was stuck and don't know what to say and there arnav is smiling ear to ear.

" Dare...means di woh..that..."suddenly one idea came in her mind and said "haan  dare means di my friend given me a dare to go to party in male disguise when we are playing truth  or dare game " Khushi tries to convince them.

All convinced but anjali know that this is not truth seeing arnav suppressing his laugh and khushi glaring at him. So she ask the second question to arnav.

"So chote yours turn so tell us truth"anjali ask narrowing her eyes observing both of their expression.

Khushi blushes remembering party incident where arnav kissed her both cheeks and looks at him who was smirking at her as he also remembered only he caught khushi and said that she is a girl.

Not only anjali all are seeing their expression. They now smell that there is something something in between them.

Anjali again questioned him"will us explain us chote the truth"

Now arnav lands in a fix how to tell them that he loves khushi that's why he kissed her...he looks at khushi who is raising her eyebrows with a smirk as if saying now your turn to explain them.

Mami"tell us arnav bitwa the truth or  just like khushi someone also given you a dare to kiss khushi haan, tell us tell us"asked a enthusiasm mami to know what chakkar is going between them.

All are looking at them with a glint of tease in their eyes.

Arnav was about to say something when door bell rang.

All became distract with a door bell asked hp to open the door and looks at door to know who is a distracter.

HP went and opens the door who was also there and curious to know the connection between arshi.

Seeing the distracted person, there played a different expression on the family members face. Some are happy, some neutral and some angry.

There reveals a shyam with a ugly smile standing at the door.
The distracter is non other than shyam who came from non existing work trip.

Seeing him anjali, mami and nani are happy, 3As are neutral seeing him and khushi and payal are angry seeing him.

Anjali forgetting everything about arshi and went towards her husband to give him her attention. Nani and mami followed her towards their damad.

"Shyamji you came how are you" making him sit on sofa Anjali ask sitting beside him.

Arnav signed in relief seeing all became distract from him.

"I'm fine rani sahiba how are you. You know I miss you so much so I came home completing all work to spend some time with you and all"said shyam with a artificial sweet words.