Astarion x Siren Reader (fluff/smut)

Start from the beginning

"Well, it'll only be like two. I don't know if there is more they might just have to go as well, I am very hungry,"

She smirked, looking to her side to look at him.

"Is your appetite really that terrible then?" Astarion asked, a small smirk forming on his face.

"I would have thought sirens had a more refined palette than drunken men."

"When they are drunk, they are easier to drag into the water. Yes, our voices are impressive and looks"

She looked forward so she could see where she is going, the moon shined on her y/s/c face, making her y/e/c eyes look like they were glowing.

Astarion continued to stroll alongside her, his eyes also darting around, trying to stay vigilant but always coming back to look at the beautiful siren.

"So your appetite is not just restricted to blood, you like your men too?" he teased.

"I have never eaten a man who wasn't drunk they can get their senses back quicker then when they are drunk"

She sighed, looking around at her surroundings, taking a glance at the tall man walking next to her his skin shined in the moonlight, his eyes a beautiful red.

"I would like to try though maybe it'll taste more fresh"

Astarion's voice was dripping with playful mockery.

"You certainly have a way of speaking that makes me feel I am about to become a meal."

He continued to look at her, his eyes glued on her skin.

"Or something else, who's to say?"

She laughed.

"Of course u think that you don't? You think that everyone wants u. Yes, ur handsome, but I don't know about your vampire blood."

The short siren glanced at the male looking down at his neck and then looking away.

"We are almost at the lake"

He smiled at her, but it was not the devilish smile he usually had. It took her comment completely in stride, and almost seemed genuine.

"There's more to me than just my beauty." he said, and a bit of the usual confidence creeping back into his tone.

They were getting close to the lake, and Astarion looked back to her.
"Are you planning on luring me into the water? Because I am not drunk."

"Only if u want to swim too, but u may want to cover ur ears when I find a victim for my feast."

She stops, the lake in sight.

"Wouldn't want someone to get hurt now, would we?"

"You know, I should probably be suspicious of you asking me to cover my ears..."

Astarion chuckled as he looked at the lake and then back at her.

"What are you planning on doing?"

"To hunt"

"To feed"

She smirked at the vampire and walked close to the calm lake.

"I only want u to cover ur ears because of my song"

"I would not be opposed to hearing your song anyways." He teased. "You should try to seduce me with it, maybe it will make me go into the water by my own free will."

"Nah, I'm good. I'll stick to the drunken men,"

She laughed.

Y/n started to take off her clothes.