004

𝕱𝐨𝐮𝐫 . . .
kiss kiss.

THE PROFESSOR closing his laptop was the sign that his two hour dreadful lecture has finally ended. You could hear the heavy sighs of your classmates as the professor left the huge room, you cracked your fingers together before proceeding to close the notebook you opened to take valuable notes. One by one, your classmates left the room, leaving you with a small good bye.

It only took you a few seconds to organize your things, since you didn't like having a messy bag. When you brushed the side of your hair, the corner of your eyes caught a glimpse of purple and white at the room's door.

You muster up enough courage and glanced at the doorway, and you were right about your assumption. It was indeed the famous duo that were waiting for you by the doorway.

As always, Nagi has his usual droopy eyes as you could feel the man would doze off any second now. While Reo had his face lighten up by your sudden attention towards them, the purple dude gave you a wave. Finding the scene in front of you cute, you waved your hand as well, giving the two a small smile.

You stood up from your seat once you've already put your things inside the bag, you wore the strap on your right shoulder and went towards their direction.

"I'm sorry for making you guys wait!" You said, wearing a guilty expression as you bowed your head to them.

Reo shook his head, "don't worry, we didn't wait much." He said with a comforting smile, the smile really did comforted you as your guilty expression contorted into a happy one.

"We've been waiting for two—" Nagi didn't get to finish his sentence when his best friend jabbed in his ribs, which caused him to let out a wince.

"You're hungry right, Nagi!" Reo tried to change the topic with a nervous laugh. He then glanced to you.

"Let's go? The mall is just near the campus so you don't have to worry." The purple head said, he resisted the urge to pat your head when you answered him with a nod—which he finds oddly cute. Who in their right minds would find a simple nod cute?

"Let's go Nagi, Y/N!" Reo exclaimed, pulling your and Nagi's arms as you three ran through the now—empty hallways.

"Such a pain.." Nagi muttered, bubbling a quiet chuckle from you.

"They're very much the opposite from each other.." you thought, examining both the best friends, one with a happy closed-eye smile while running, while the other has a poker face and was focused on his video game.

────────────────────

Reo insisted to use his limousine even though the mall was just a five minute walk from the campus. Five minute walk. It was your first time inside of a limousine, and you resisted the urge to gawk on it. Poverty, am I right.

You acted pretty cool instead and tried to put your attention on the vehicle's window. The two only conversed, but Reo was more like the only one who was talking. He will even join you to the conversation, not wanting to make you feel left out since he is the reason why you're with them right now.

To be honest, you didn't know if you're glad he's trying to include you with everything or be pissed since you weren't in the mood to talk for a while. Maybe you'd just pick the former.

The trio entered the mall. You just found out from Reo awhile ago that it was a newly-opened one and he wanted to visit it with you and Nagi. There were tons of stores, expected from a huge mall such as this. Though there were a few room stalls that weren't occupied yet and were placed for rent.

Your eyes wandered around the mall, it has been awhile since you've stepped foot to one. You can afford it, sure. But you'd rather put your free time to use, such as studying to be prepared for future surprise quizzes, which your university was infamously known for.

"It's nice, right?" Reo asked, resting his hand on your shoulder, which you didn't mind at all. You nodded your head, causing you to get a huge grin from Reo.

The two wandered their eyes around as well, trying to spot something that they might like to visit and buy from. Upon spotting something, Reo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nagi, isn't that—?" He was cut off when the one they were staring waved at them.  You followed their gaze and saw a tall man with the same hair color as yours, he had a playful grin on his face as he was wearing a rather formal clothing.

"Skipping school now Reo, Nagi?" The older guy said to the other two once he was now in front of you. What shocked you most was when he gave Nagi a small peck on the lips, which caused your eyes to grow wide and faced your back at them, covering your face.

"Really, at the mall?!" You shouted inside your head. The purple head beside you noticed this and laughed.

"Hey, we'll just check the store over there, okay?" Reo told the couple who were on the verge of making out inside the mall. Reo had hoped they wouldn't be doing that, though. He'd seriously pluck his eyes out if he sees them kissing again.

The older guy nodded his head as his stares linger on your figure for a split second before focusing once again to his boyfriend, Nagi.

"Sure." There was a few seconds of silence as the older man and Reo were conversing with their eyes, before the purple-haired upperclassman finally pulled you away from the couple.

"Bye bye, Ms. Y/N~" the older guy had said, waving at you with a playful expression plastered on his face.

"How did he—?"

"Should we go to that store?" Reo cutted off your thoughts as he pointed at the cute-looking shop. There were cute stuff toys, perfumes, and a few accessories displayed on the front.

"It's cute... Sure!" You said excitedly. Reo giggled, and he once again pulled you towards the said store.

R U Mine ?

Do I Wanna Know!YN
special appearance ?!!??