003

𝕿𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 . . .
puppet string.

REO MIKAGE despised being a puppet for his parents' to toy with. He hated when they tried to control him. Reo hated it so much when someone wants to control him.

He wasn't a puppet on a string to use. Reo Mikage was his own person. If there is only one person who could use him, it was only himself too.

That was before, but upon meeting you, having to use his connections to get informations from the requirements you submitted to their company for a scholarship, everything changed for him. Oh how he'd pay billions just for you to use him. Reo Mikage desires for you to use him, to control him. He didn't care, as long as he's just right beside you, he'll be contented with his life.

He watched you from the opposite building as you engaged in small talks with your blockmates. Reo always loved your smile, your laughter. But it would have been much better if he was the reason behind it.

God, never in his entire life had he imagine that he'd be obsessing over someone, which was you. Maybe that was the reason why him and Nagi are close friends, they're both just the same, obsessed with their own typa person.

"Maybe I'll ask Nagi to get close with Y/N since I'm close with his boyfriend." Reo thought, already imagining the expensive double dates that he'd take you with Nagi and his multi-millionaire ass boyfriend.

Reo couldn't help but daydream about the bright and luxurious future he'd be giving you once he made you fall for him. He couldn't help it. Despite wanting to take things slow with you as to not give you a scare, he also wanted to skip the introductory part and immediately be able to embrace you whenever he wanted to, to be able to claim you, and such things.

"You're creepy." Nagi bluntly told him as he settled standing beside his friend, Reo. The said 'creepy' guy laughed, placing his hand on the white-haired's shoulders.

"You're one to talk, Nagi! Go pester your boyfriend or something." Reo replied in a joking manner. He heard a sigh left his friend's lips as Nagi leaned against the wall that was keeping from students to jump off the high floor.

"He's busy." Nagi answered.

To think that Reo would fall and be obviously obsessed with someone younger than him. Nagi never thought of that day would come, where his dear old friend Reo won't be following his ideals and types. It was funny, really.

"I don't know, man. I'm into older women more. They're far more mature than girls my age."

"So you're into milfs...?"

"Yeah, they're hot as fuck."

Feeling a burning stare from the opposite building, you glanced at where you feel like where it was coming from. You spotted a familiar duo, one with white hair and the other, purple.

Reo's eyes grew wide as he saw that you caught him staring at you. Despite the confusion you had in your head, you shook all of them away and waved your hands at them. The purple head's lips turned into a smile as he waved back in a exciting way.

When Reo felt the few seconds wave was enough, he immediately averted his gaze from you and fetched his phone from his pockets, you could see him clicking on the phone before you gave your attention once again to your batchmate, who wasn't done ranting about their chosen course.

"But honestly, I feel bad for ranting like this when I know you're going through much worse than me..."

"Y'know, being a scholar and all." Your male batch mate said, rubbing his nape sheepishly. You gave the man a closed-eye smile.

"Don't invalidate your feelings, Aki! Whatever you're feeling right now is completely valid." You exclaimed, the smile you had was still there.

"Thank you, Y/N.." Once those words went out from his lips, a notification sound was heard from your phone.

Reo:
hey, wanna go grab
sumth to eat?

You:
i still have class
after this ;-;

Howd u get my
no. btw? and how
come i alr have your
no.??

Reo:
Eh? u guys dont have
vacant today?

You:
i have 2hrs vacant
after this sub

Don't ignore my
questions, senpai!

Reo:
:P

Me 'n Nagi have 4
hrs vacant, ill wait 4 u

You:
>:(

you dont have to

Reo:
I want to:)

See you later<3

You:
Okay, see you.
heart by Reo.

You've been overthinking about the odd relationship you have right now with your upperclassman, Reo Mikage. It wasn't like you two knew each other before the condo thingy happened. You don't remember seeing him at their company when you came to visit, as well.

As much as you wanted to reject his offers of eating lunch together or going out because you were somewhat the awkward type and you fear that you might not talk so much when you're with them, you didn't want to upset the upperclassman with your rejections. 

You just hoped he wasn't one of those obnoxious rich kids who would boast about his money and such. And you wished as well he won't bring you to his condo without your permission.

"Just because he's pretty doesn't mean he gets to flirt with me!" You thought to yourself, puffing your cheeks as you didn't want to be labeled as "Easy To Get" or a "Gold digger" since the purple guy is rich rich.

But then again, you haven't heard any bad rumors of him around the campus, so maybe he's different from the rest of the rich guys...

R U Mine ?