CHAPTER 1 「 How's it been 」

Third person's Pov

Minju had to get up early again the following morning to get ready for work. When a sweet young child came up to her and hugged her leg, she was busy packing her belongings.

Half awake, the young child was charmingly rubbing her eyes. "Mommy~" she whispered in a small voice, "good morning..."

Minju put away her shoulder bag and knelt at the same level as the adorable young child. "Good morning, too; are you hungry?"

Her daughter, who is still drowsy, merely hums and gives her a hug instead of responding.

"But before you indulge in breakfast, you should wash up."

"Okay~"

Minju chuckled and walked to the toilet with her daughter in her arms.

~

~

~

"I'll leave now; once again, I appreciate your assistance, Wonyoung-ah."

A tall, lovely woman kindly said, "Don't mention it, unnie; I'm your friend, and I'd gladly lend you a hand whenever you need it."

 Since their freshman year days, Wonyoung has been her best friend and has supported her through all of her highs and lows.

The latter has served as Minju's child's wonderful aunt, and Minju is grateful to have a friend like her.

After that, Minju informed her daughter, "Mommy will pick you up later, okay?"

"Eung, take care, mommy; I'll be waiting for you!"

She gave her daughter one last head kiss before departing.

Minju boarded a bus and settled into a seat in the final row, close to the window.

When the bus arrived at the following stop, Minju got out and made her way towards the campus where she was a professor.

A few students approached her in the hallway to say good morning, and she was only able to nod.

"Wow, Professor Minju is incredibly stunning."

"I couldn't agree more; in fact, if she hadn't been wearing an attire, I might have thought she was one of the students here."

"Her beauty is timeless, indeed."

As Minju continued to go, a few voices could be heard resonating throughout the hallway.

She could only brush off the students' compliments since she was accustomed to receiving them.

When she entered the faculty room, her fellow instructors there smiled and welcomed her.

Saying "Good morning, Miss Minju."

She returned the greeting and began to arrange her belongings on her table and get ready for her early-morning class, saying, "Good morning to you too, Mrs. Lim."

She is complemented by a tall girl who comments, "Your pretty face still amazes us; you really have a vampire beauty, unnie."

"I agree with you, Miss Yuna; in fact, it prompts me to pursue her once more in hopes that she will at least agree to meet my son and become my daughter-in-law."

Mrs. Lim's comment could only elicit laughter from them.

Despite Minju's previous failed marriage and the fact that she already had a daughter, the older lady had taken interest in her years ago.