Crash and Burn, Young and Loaded

Kid and I are both a sort of terrified when Party, Ghoul, and Star return from behind the door with a sealed tote. Oh, hell.

Fabulous Killjoys have to be fabulous, right?

"Alright let's do this!" Ghoul exclaims, dropping the container onto the table with an intentional thud. These are our uniforms.

As we eye the container suspiciously, Star speaks up. "We've collected these outfits from old storage units, filled with articles of clothing from years ago... with a few updates of course."

Kid looks up and slowly begins to remove the top off of the box. Before I can get up to see for myself, his eyes go wide.

He reaches in and pulls out something neither of us would have never imagined him wearing.

The outfit consisted of a bright yellow t-shirt covered in a black pattern, similar to an animal print I have seen in pictures, a pair of sunglasses and fingerless, leather gloves, a pair of shiny, black skinny jeans, a pair of dark grey boots to match the other Fabulous Killjoys, and a vibrant, crimson jacket. The jacket has black stripes down the arms, with what looks to be racing numbers on one, from when car racing was a sport, and the word "KOBRA" on the other arm. On the chest, there is a patch with Kid's Killjoy Logo, a cobra head with baring its fangs, on it.

The clothing ensemble is just as colorful and daring as the others.

Kid looks up to the three Fabulous Killjoys, and they smile excitedly.

Star looks the most ecstatic. "Do you like the jacket? It was my design!" He exclaims.

Speechless, Kid nods. Ghoul scoots the box closer to me this time.

"Not as spectacular, due to the fact that another Fabulous Killjoy wasn't anticipated, but I can assure you will fit in with us." Ghoul smiles and proceeds to nod at the container.

I reach for the top, but freeze as I process his words.

Fabulous Killjoy.

He said Fabulous Killjoy.

Me.

My eyes are possibly the size of the moon as I can't even try to regain composure.

"F-Fab-" I stutter.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. Kid's. I turn back quickly, and he's smiling. He knows this is exactly what I've been dreaming of since I was nine. My biggest aspiration. A Killjoy. A Fabulous Killjoy.

"Is that not the title you expected? You're here, what else would you be?" Party says with a smirk on his face.

I realize after a few moments that I'm still frozen, so I snap out of it and Kid nods at the box.

With great curiosity and excitement, my fingers lift the lid. Like a small child on holiday, opening a gift, I am eager. I pull out one article of clothing at a time.

An indigo tank top with a black stripe down the front, a pair of shiny, black tight jeans, similar to Kid's, and the same dark boots, sunglasses and gloves.

"Woah." is all I can manage. This is almost unreal.

"Fabulous." Kid says with a chuckle.

I sit and stare at my new Fabulous Killjoy uniform.

Star turns to Ghoul and laughs. "She either loves it absolutely hates it."

"This is the coolest thing ever." I mumble.

Ghoul mock-whispers to Star. "Wait 'til we tell her that she's a Fabulous Killjoy, her head might explode from all the 'cool'."

The five of us laugh. I have yet to put down my new clothes. As I said before, this is almost unreal.