Elective Class pt 2

While Luna was zoning out in the classroom. Her mind lingered towards the kabedon scene - causing her face to flush red and her heart beating faster than before. Followed by butterflies in her stomach. She covered her face in an attempt to hide it, while internally screaming.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! What was I thinking?! Why did I just run off like that?! And why am I thinking about Sabnock like that?! What the hell is wrong with me?!

"-na! Nishida Luna!"

"Huh?"

"Luna-sama, look out!!"

Truly unfortunate how Luna can't have a moment of peace. All while she was distracted that she realized a strayed spell hit her. Not just any spell, a transfiguration one.

In a blink of an eye, all she sees was a bright light engulfing her vision. She didn't feel any pain, or felt anything strange at first. Once her sight returned, she blinked a few times and checked herself. Noticing how much of her appearance changed from her hair to her clothes.

Her once raven hair turned into a pastel aquamarine with a pair of moth like antenna. Green marks that resembled eyes were on her left face underneath her eye, and on the right side of her neck. If she had a mirror, she would be able to see her new look. Fortunately, her eyes nor body didn't change in the slightest.

 Fortunately, her eyes nor body didn't change in the slightest

Everyone in the room fell silent. All were soaking up the new appearance of the scholarship student. One they all agree that it's a welcoming one.

"L-Luna-sama-" Alice felt his own face flushed in red as he stared dumbfounded at the sight. If he thought she was beautiful before, now he believed she was just as enchanting as the Gods themselves.

However, Momonoki stridded towards the girl to double-check her conditions. Out of concern, whether the spell had gave her a mutation or something since antennas was an unusual trait for demons to have. When she touched one of the antenna's, Luna's cheeks turned pink and her new body part twitched to life. Which caused her to recoil back from shock.

Transfiguration spells don't make the construct alive. So this is extremely strange, unless....

"You!" Momonoki pointed her sharp finger towards the culprit. The student in question shuddered in fear as he quivered under her heated gaze. "What spell did you cast? And I want a honest answer" She commanded.

The poor kid looked like he saw a ghost, while he struggled an answer out of his mouth. "I-it was a reverse transfiguration spell, Morax-sensei!"

There's the answer. But now there's one question in the older demon's mind: Why did Luna change her appearance? Was it to hide her unnatural traits like her antennas? Perhaps she did to keep appearances as the girl was the granddaughter of Sullivan.

Not wanting to pry the girl's personal reasons, Momonoki brushed off any doubts from her mind to remain professional. "Do you want to return to your previous look, or stay like this, Nishida-san?"