.6

August 21st 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 10:00am
POV : Nova
—————————————————————————

waking up was something I didn't look forward too, I just wanted to sleep all day with no distractions, My thoughts are messed up I'm too stress, I'm to worried about tour. I'm too worried about who sent that text and what's the meaning behind it.

Ion want nothing happening while I'm on tour. As I'm in though someone coughs to get me out of thought. I looked to see and it was no other then my fanum.

"hey mama" He said while smiling sitting down next to me rubbing my back as I lay down on my stomach. "hi baby" I say replying to him. Fanum looks at me and says "the boys are gonna be gone the whole day today but I stayed back wanting to stay with u".

I smiled and motion him to come lay with me on my bed. He gets into my bed and pulls me onto his lap and says "im trynna fuck u fr mama". I blushed and put my hands around his neck pulling him close to my lips but not touching all the way only lightly touching and said "then do it".

SMUT WARNING‼️

and with that final said he smashes our lips finally together, making our teeth clash with each other and making out roughly, he grabs the back of my head and pushes me deeper into the kiss while turning me around so I can be under him. he lets go of the kiss and kisses my neck slowly leaving little hickeys.

I moaned while grabbing onto his hair telling him "hurry up and fuck me please" I'm so desperate for him right now. he literally makes me fold within seconds. He smirks at me and then pulls my shirt off my body leaving my top half completely naked.

he slow kisses my stomach, his hands reach to my pants and then takes them off slowly while smirking at me and he finally stops teasing me and takes them off. he opens my legs and then kisses my thighs making hickeys on them.

I moaned and pushes his head down to my clit so he can eat me out already. Fanum gets the idea of me being desperate so he pushes his hand down and starts licking and sucking on my clit fast. I moan and grabbed onto his hair pulling it pushing him deeper inside me.

He starts to tongue fuck me pushing his tongue inside of my hold over and over again until my legs starts to shake and he keeps going until I felt a strong feeling inside my stomach. "I-I'm- im gonna cum- fuck" I say he lifts up his head not letting me release.

I whine to him "why- why you stop" he smirks and says "I want you to cum and squirt on my dick mama". he lifts me up to make me sit on his lap while he lays down. He looks at me and says "come on mama ride me".

I leaned down to kiss him on his fat juicy lips, I connect out lips as I grabbed his length and putting it inside of me. I moaned disconnecting our lips and say "fuck" He smirks and grabs my waist and helps me ride him.

I started to ride him going back and forth fast and hard making him moan with me. I eventually was getting tired and fanum say so he wrapped his arms around me and lifts his two legs up and starts to thrust upwards inside of me.

He thrusts so fast and hard and my legs start to shake, he keeps going till I cum all over him and his dick. I moaned feeling overstimulated when he keeps thrusting inside of me. My legs start to shake again and he puts his legs down and moves his hand to my clit and starts to rub my clit hard and fast saying "come on mama squirt for me".