• CHAPTER 1 •

Darshan's POV>>>

I entered the washroom in order to wash my hands which were covered with blood, I squeezed the bottle of hand wash and started rubbing my foamy hands. I was tired as hell after the surgery of Miss Gazal.

I actually need some rest but my profession doesn't allow me to do so. I stepped out of the OT and was going towards my cabin when suddenly I heard Dr. Joshi the head of our department calling us.

"DOCTORS !! There's a disastrous accident happened just a few minutes ago.. A bus has fallen down from the bridge, all the passengers are badly injured, some of them are dead, They are sending some of them here, be ready !!" that's all he said.

All of us prepared ourselves for the storm of patients. Soon 3 ambulances arrived, all the other doctors and para medics were running here and there. We got 6 patients in which 2 were dead 3 have got some minor injuries, I was having a check on them when suddenly a nurse came.

"DOCTOR, WE NEED YOU !!" She said in a hurry.

I quickly ran inside the emergency room and wore my white coat and mask. The nurses started swarming around me.

"DOCTOR, THE PATIENT HAS DEEP INJURIES IN HER HEAD" she said.

"Where's the patient ?" I asked being curious.

The Nurse pulled the curtains and I saw her, my eyes widen as I saw that girl lying lifelessly on the bed, her forehead was bleeding profusely. I quickly ordered them to attach her with the monitor, one of them has put an Oxygen Mask over her mouth. Doctor John, my fellow colleague was also there.

"Her heartbeats.. they are not stable !"
he said being worried. I just ignored him that moment because my only focus was to stop her bleeding.

"Contact the blood bank and ask them for 2 units of O+ blood, Hurry !!"
I ordered him while cleaning the wound.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys have enjoyed the part, If you are reading this then it's a big request please vote for the chapters and comment down your reviews coz it matters the most