Luffy:- Oh ho! congratulations Nami.
Nami:- What congratulations!! Baka Luffy. I don't even know who my husband is, what you are talking about?

Luffy:- But Nami you didn't invite me to your wedding?
Nami:- I also didn't get invited on my wedding, Luffy! Now let's go from here.

Luffy :- Nami Nami wait! oye silky! whom she got married to ?
Nami:- Luffy!!! Let's go from here,how many times I've to tell you.

silky :-[ she hesitated}]This might be shocking but seems like you both got married to each other.

*Nami and Luffy laughing and looking at each other * okay okay marriage .....hahahaha .....

Whattt !!!!!!! marriage ?////$# (BOTH were shocked and started to disbelieve ). 

Nami:- Silky , I know you're joking and its not funny at all.
Luffy:- Silky jokes are fine but this is not a funny joke like Nami said.Nami what you were saying let's go , let's go from here.
Bye silky! Both tried to run.
Nami:- *whisper* Luffy I think this place is stupid ,we have to get out of here as soon as possible.

Silky:- one san, luffy san ,I hope this was a joke but I'm serious and you two are married now . And please don't go from this island.

Luffy:- Silky how is this Even possible we never did anything that could lead to marriage?

Nami:- Yes, neither did we take vows nor kissed not even loved each other.

Silky:-One san, one san I can understand, I saw both of you you're good friends but marriage is different thing.
I  deeply apologize Luffy san ne san it was all my fault.(unease)

Nami:- How is that your fault?

Silky:- See Nami and Luffy I'm about to explain something .
Nami and Luffy looked at each other

Silky:- See Nami,This island was not always situated here. Many years ago a deity appeared and made this land, I've already said this right!
   Luffy and Nami listening very attentively as it's question of their life.

So the deity was said to be the owner of a DEVIL FRUIT and the fruit name was

*Marry Marry no mi*

Yes marry marry no mi was consumed by the person and They decided to built his own Island. To do that they needed a population right!
They wanted people to get married and create a population.

Their fruit was the answer 'their fruit has the power that allowed people to get married to each other,the bond was said to be never broken if they used his powers .
Luffy:- That's harrasment!!
Silky:- Luffy this is the power of the fruit, it's said if two people got married with the help of this fruit they will never be separated or they can't be separated. Even if they try to do that one of them will die.

Luffy:- I'm just starting to hate this Devil fruit and the damn deity.

Nami:- What are you saying Silky,is this even possible?

Silky:-their built a well near the temple ,in that temple he used their devil fruit power to make the water his devil fruit juice.In short the well water has the devil fruit power.

Nami:- So how we got married? The devil fruit effect is gone when the person dies right!

Luffy:- Yes,so does that mean that the so-called deity is still alive?

Silky:-Yes the legend says he never dies He's somewhere still alive.
The water you guys drink last night was the water from the well.
It was supposed to be for a couple who requested to get married in our temple.
I was going to conduct that marriage.
I left the water in the kitchen and forget about it. I am at fault 😔.

Nami:- I'm so confused right now.....luf.....*she was about to faint*
But luffy made it in time and
Nami ended up falling in luffy's arms,Nami had lost her consciousness now.
"Oye Nami,nami open up your eyes Nami;!!?"
Luffy picked her up with his muscular arms,and took her to the house.

*Nami open up her eyes* she could only see silky in front of her. She was brought back to their home.

Nami:-Where is luffy, Silky? I think he'll hate me now even more. I hate it,why do we have to come on this island?why we got married on such bizzare way?? Why?? and she start*sobbing*

Silky:- *she was also sobbing* I'm so sorry one san,you helped me.It was all my fault.

Silky:- I'm so sorry.....but it's also true that there's nothing I can do now"
And one san why did you said Luffy san will hate you even more???

Nami:- I think he Don't like me,he never liked me. I always scold him for every little thing.I always ask him to Clean his room, Always Said him to not sleep on the floor....and...* crying*

Silky:- One san one san please don't cry,my father is the head priest here he will definitely find some thing,in the morning everyone discussing about this thing only.

Nami:- Please find some way I don't want anyone of us to die.

Saying this nami again lost her consciousness .

Luffy was not present in the room .

Usopp come to Luffy:- Luffy where were you?
Luffy:- Usopp I need to find some way out of this situation,Nami and I are not like that. It's so sudden it's not easy to digest.
Usopp:- captain! We just want to say we believe in you,we know things will get better.
So luffy don't stress that much.

Luffy -Hmm !! Well how's Nami doing?did she came to her senses?
Usopp:- Naah ! She woke up for a minute but she fainted again.
Luffy:- Oyee Usopp you're saying this to me now!!! She has fainted twice, it's not looking good.
Usopp:- What can we do,even if chopper was here their was a hope.
Luffy:- you're right!! We need to bring chopper here.