Final joke!

Before I tell this joke I just want to thanks everyone for reading this book, I will continue to write only other books! I think this book has served it's purpose! As a directioner I think the final joke I this book should be 1D related  so i got this joke from tumblr So without further ado..... I bring you the final joke!!!

1D jokes

Harry: Why did the man sleep under the car? So he can wake up oily in the morning!

Louis: Oh, it's funny because oily sounds like early. What do you get if you cross a snowman and a vampire?

Niall: Snampire.

Louis: It is in fact not a Snampire...it is frostbite.

Liam: What do you get if you cross a pig with a centipede? Bacon with legs. What is the best thing about deadly snakes? They've got poisionality.

Niall: What do you call a man with a seagull on his head?

Harry: Cliff.

Louis: We said don't say it if you know the answer!

Niall: What is a baby swan called?

Louis: A slizzleswan.

Harry: Little swan.

Zayn: Why did the donut seller retire? He was sick of the hole business. What do you get if you eat all of the Christmas decorations?

Harry: Tinselitis!

Zayn: ..WHY. WHY.

Louis: Harry is by far the most scroogiest, grinchiest bum hole.

Zayn: What is the most common element on earth!

Liam: GERBILS.

Harry: What did the alien say to the garden? Take me to your weeder.

Hope you enjoyed my book now to all you bros ( pewdiepie reference )

BROFIST!