𝟬𝟬𝟳, wrong people

Beginne am Anfang

NOW

NOW

"where the hell did you get this watch?" rick repeated once again, his chokehold getting tighter on the man.

"you want answers? you want anything else? you get 'em when you put down the gun."

"i see your man on the roof with a sniper rifle. how good's his aim?" rick asked, "where'd you get the watch?"

riley still had her gun aimed at the others with weapons of their own that was pointed at her.

"where'd you get the watch?!" rick shouted this time, eager for the man's answer.

"don't do anything! i have this! you just put it down. put it down!" alex yelled at the person on the roof. the man put down his weapon, "you want to listen to me. there's a lot of us."

"where did you get the watch?"

"i got it off a dead one. i didn't think he'd need it." alex said but rick didn't believe him.

"what about the riot gear? the poncho?"

"got the riot gear off a dead cop." gareth spoke up from behind them. riley turned around and now was aiming her gun at him.

"found the poncho on a clothesline." he answered.

"gareth, we can wait." alex called out.

"shut up, alex."

"you talk to me." rick stated, keeping his gun tip on alex's head.

"what's there left to say?" gareth shrugged, "you don't trust us anymore."

he stepped forward with his hand up, "rick, what do you want?"

"where are our people?"

"you didn't answer the question."

"and you still haven't answered ours." riley hissed at him. gareth glared at her and then folded his hand, signaling for his men to start attacking.

rick turned around to the lady just as she pulled the trigger, the bullet that was supposed to be for him, going into alex.

the place erupted into gunshots flying around and riley ducked down as rick pushed her back protectively, "get down, now! go!"

rick led the way to an alley but every corner had an ending point. gunshots were attempted to hit their feet but the group turned the opposite direction quickly.

they made it into the garage and ran towards the garage door that was closing, it closed before the five could even escape. the group found another door that had a big letter 'A' written above it. riley ran through the alley way with bullets still following behind them.

they passed a gate that you can see the flesh.

human flesh.

riley furrowed her eyebrows but continued to run. sounds came from the large cargo boxes, pleading helps. "help! let us out!"