Karaoke night with the team + Strange for plot purposes

Me singing during a karaoke night: I am not my body, not my mind or my brain! Not my thoughts or feelings, I am not my DNA! I am the observer, I'm a witness of life! I live in the space between the stars and the sky! (aka the best Marina song in the world all hail marina🧎🏽‍♀️)

Stephen, who knows damn-well I'm not from here but doesn't know how or why: Oh come on...really? Nobody can see it?? You're all not that stupid, are you?

*Sam and Bucky look at each other in utter confusion and Bucky stops the music*

Stephen sighs: Barton?

Clint, who holds his hands up in surrender: I have no idea what's going on, man. It's freaky magic shit, ain't it?

Stephen, ignoring him: Yeah, of course you don't understand...Wanda??? Come on, I'm- *chuckles* I'm sure you know it. Between you and me. You have to know.

*Wanda shrugs*

Natasha: Doc, what are you talking about?

Me, who scripted that nobody knows what shifting is, failing to hide my grin: Yeah, what are you talking about?

Stephen, whispering at you: Listen here, you little shit, I'll find out where you come from and why you came, and when I do, you'll be in trouble. *Leaves the room*

Tony: Okay, what the fuck? Birdbrain was right, it's freaky magic shit, isn't it?

I shrug and put on my most innocent expression: I have no idea, Mr. Stark. Can I keep singing now? He kinda ruined the vibe.

*Bucky hesitantly presses play on the music and they all forget about it*

I stole this from someone on tumblr and revised it to fit my liking. it was posted by ' ilovemurdockandbarnes '
here's the link (it's not gonna work for most of you): https://www.tumblr.com/ilovemurdockandbarnes/696663636429701120/yn-singing-i-am-not-my-body-not-my-mind-or-my