✧CHAPTER 8✧

Then somebody grabbed Dokjas's shoulder. "Haha, our contractor did one big thing. Dokja-ssi, do you know my name?" he took the hand off my shoulder and said. "I know, Han Myungoh-ssi.", "Huh, Han Myungoh-ssi? Shouldn't you call me Department Head?"
 Han Myungoh was still trying to use his position in this situation. He really was the king of authoritarianism in Minosoft."This isn't the company." "Hah, look at this. Are you planning to not go to work now? Where did you learn your basic etiquette?"
The man in front of Dokja was a 'predator' of the world before the scenario began. It was certainly like that."No matter how I think about it, your actions were too much. Yes? If you had the insects then you should've tipped me off. Why would you throw them like that?" When he said that you felt the urge to throw him off a cliff or off the bridge.
 Then a screen appeared in front of you it  'Accept power?' You tap yes and another screen appears 'how to use, snap and think of what you want. {nothing that big until he upgrades it}' You snap and you get a small chocolate bar you give it to Gilyoung. "Hello?" Then you look at Dokja and tilt your head. "Vote if we should go outside or stay inside here until the dokkaebi comes back." You say "1" then he faces Gilyoung he says "Same."
"Shit, you all go by yourselves! I'm not going! I'm not going outside!"The thick iron plate made a loud sound. The iron door to carriage 3707 was slightly distorted. "W-What?" Han Myungoh's cry was ignored as the iron door made a deafening sound again.