✧CHAPTER 3✧

Then a giant blue screen appeared in the subway. The place that appeared on the screen was a classroom. Girls in their navy blue school uniforms were shaking. Then the high school girls started to scream
[The given time has run out.]
[Paid settlement will begin.]

Once the announcement ended, the heads of the high school girls sitting in the front row exploded. One by one. More and more heads exploded. The high school girls screamed and ran toward the classroom doors or windows. The heads of the high school girls continued to burst. Then a high school girl strangled her friend, who died with a groan. After a while, the only thing that remained on the screen was the last schoolgirl looking around.
[#Bay23515 channel. Daepong Girls' High School, Year 2 Class B survivor: Lee Jihye.]
You stare at Dokja he was looking at his phone then looked shocked then looked towards someone. He was thin and had dyed white hair. His name was written on the badge attached to his uniform Kim Namwoon. The agitated Namwoon grabbed the grandmother's collar. The grandmother's powerless legs staggered. Kim Namwoon's palm moved through the air and he smacked her a few times.
The bich with a suit that tried to bribe the fur ball said "Young me, treating an elder like this...!", "Mister, do you want to die?",  "What?",  "You still don't understand the situation?",  "What bullshit is this brat saying?"Han Myungoh's shoulders trembled. It wasn't only Han Myungoh.
It was a scene where the vague morality was collapsing Namwoon started talking "A new world requires new laws."
People's eyes were changing. If the grandmother doesn't die, we will die in five minutes. The most primitive eyes that a living creature could have. "Yes... This bastard is right. If we don't do this, everyone will die." The first man rushed towards Kim Namwoon. He kicked at the old lady who had collapsed and was curled up. most of the people started to beat up the old lady a looked around and saw a child, you slowly scoot towards the child.