✧CHAPTER 4✧

The child glances at you, and you crouch in front of him you also put the box that is in his hands you put it beside him, you ask "Kid what's your name?" he said quietly "Lee Gilyoung" Then you ask "Where are your parents?" he pointed at the pile of humans you ruffled his head and said "You want to live or not?" he nods then you sit next to him. You took one of the bugs and squished it in the child's hands then cleaned it off.
Dokja dashed toward the grandmother he looked around then he noticed you and the child."Excuse me a moment." he tried to give the child and you a bug but you shook your head then he turned towards the pile because time is ticking "Everybody stop. You can't live if you kill the grandmother." his voice was clear due to the temporary silence after the explosion. One by one, people started looking at dokja.
"Let's say you kill the grandmother, what next?" "Haha, what are you all worried about? Then kill him next! Cowards. Don't worry about your turn in advance! The odds are equal!" I figured that Kim Namwoon would say something like this. I cut him off with a slight wave of my hand."There is no need to gamble like that. There is a way for you to survive, even if you don't become a killer." the people talked among themselves "Have you forgotten? The scenario's clear condition wasn't to 'kill a person." 
he smashed the grasshopper in his hand. At the same time, he threw the net on the opposite side of the train as hard as possible. It was towards the opposite side of the area where the grandmother and the crowd were gathered. These words were a signal as people started to look everywhere among the subway seats like beasts who had lost their minds. Gilyoung asked you "You didn't kill anyone or anything?" you said, "Don't worry about me.." You thought about it 'There were only a few bugs there and I have no idea where they are...'