7

Dream POV

It was now July, the sun was hot and the days were long, my parents were out on another trip together while I wanted to stay home, home with George of course "Why is it so hot!" George whined, he was in a white tank top that I gave him and basketball shorts "You're being over dramatic" I say laying next to him "I'm being over dramatic! I'm not the one who lived here my whole life" he complains "Just go take a cold shower, if you are that hot" I say, he laughs, the sun got to his head.

We sat on the couch watching Southpark. I was perfectly cool as the AC vent was on top of me, while George was dying on the other side "You're so annoying" George says out of nowhere "What?" I say looking to him "Let's switch spots, please" he whines "No" I say with a smirk, I like seeing George annoyed. "You're such an ass" he says annoyed "If you want it that bad, come here" I say, "No, I want you to move" he says, I shrug at him "Sounds like a you problem" I say going back to watching the show, I hear him groan and then a head on my chest, I smile, I start playing with his hair while the air hits both of us.

I guessing we feel asleep, because when I woke up it was already dark outside, George was sound asleep head still on my chest, I tired to get my left arm to move but it was suck under him "Don't move to much" George mumbles, I was suck. I played with George's hair, his hair was truly soft, I don't know how he keeps it this soft "idiot" I hear George mumble as his eyes open "Good morning, I guess" I say looking at the dark sky outside my window, I didn't realize how close we were, George sits up letting my already asleep arm free "I'm going to the bed" he says leaving to upstairs, I clean up the living room before following after him.

George was already sleeping, his white tank raised a little showing his hip as his basketball shorts were to low, his boxers showing through, I try not to stare much and get in the bed, I watch George as I had nothing else to look at, "Stop staring" I hear him say "Sorry" I apologize, he sighs, and scoots closer to me baring his head in the crook of my neck, I smile, and fell asleep shortly after.

No cuddling

_____________

Nevermind what I said last chapter, THIS is the shortest chapter I wrote in my life

words- 453

we_standnfhere