5

Dream POV

"Please, mom!" I whine "We won't do anything!" I whine again "Clay, I don't know, ask your dad" She says making dinner, I groan "Charles, can I have my boyfriend over for dinner?" I say walking into the bedroom "That's it. Only dinner, and no closing your bedroom door" Charles says, i roll my eyes. "They said yeah" I told George over the phone "Yes!" He says excited "It was annoying when they're like 'don't close the bedroom door' but finnaly you can come over" I say laying on my bed, I hear George giggle "They think we're gonna fuck" he says laughing harder "Oh my gawd, I mean you're not wrong, and that's the problem" I say laughing "Alright, I'll be over in a few, love you boyfriend" he says laughing "love you too boyfriend" I say joking back until he hangs up.

The 'love you boyfriend' was a inside joke when I panicked when Sapnap pointed out that I never call George my boyfriend on discord and to prove him wrong, I put in the chat 'love you boyfriend' and we found it hilarious.

"Clay!" I hear my mom call me down, I smile when I see George "Hey, boyfriend" I say hugging him, he hugs me back "You smell like strawberries" George whispers in my ear, I smile "You smell like oranges" I whisper back "Okay, back it up, leave space for god" My mom jokes, I let go of George and we walk in to the kitchen "Hi Mr. T" George says smiling "Hi George" My dad says while we sit at the table "What's up?" I ask George as his mind seemed to by somewhere else "um- Nothing, just things" he says smiling, it didn't seem right though "You sure" I say placing my hand on top of his "Yeah-" "Here you go" My mom says interrupting our conversation "Thank you Ms. T" George says moving his hand. Shit, I messed up again.

No touching without permission

"Dream?" I feel George's hand on my shoulder "Hm?" I say looking up, everyone staring at me "Everything okay, honey?" My mom ask "Yeah, why?" I say looking at my plate which still had a lot of food comparing to everyone else. "Dream, are you sure you are okay?" George asks "Yeah, I'll be fine" I smile at him.

"Leave that door open" I hear my dad shout from downstairs while George and I giggle a little "Yeah, Dream leave the door open" George teases "Shut up, idiot" I say to him. George lays on my bed "Feels nice to be home" George says closing his eyes, I lay on top of him "Mm" I say "You're suffocating me" George says, I smile rolling off of him "George?" I say "Mm?" He says "What if- nevermind" I say as the question was stupid, I was going to ask what if we're actually dating as the question just popped in my mind "No, now you have to tell me" George says "What if people think we're gay" I say lying "I think they already do Dream" George laughs, I get up and close my door silently to make sure my dad doesn't hear.

"Are you gay?" I ask George, he sits up on his elbows "Like actually, we never talked about this before" I added walking back to the bed "I'm not gay, this is just an experiment with my best friend, my best friend just happens to be a boy, are you gay?" He asks "And if your best friend was a girl?" I ask "Different gender, same situation, you didn't answer my question" he says "Why are you willing to kiss me if you don't like guys?" I say avoiding the question, because if I'm honest, I don't know anymore, I don't know what my sexuality is, I don't think I'm gay and I don't think I'm straight.

My question also seems to stump George "I don't know, I mean I'm not willing to kiss you right here, right now, I'll do it in front of our friends, because- because" he runs off thinking about what his going to say "because, it's the rules" George says bring up the rules "And you didn't answer my question" He says "I'm going to bed" I say crawling under the covers "Dream? Are you?" He asks "Are you going to stay the night?" I ask again avoiding the question "Dream, answer the quest-" "I don't know okay!" I shout, George stared at me in shock almost.

"I dont know, so stop bugging me about it" I say turning the other way now, he doesn't say another word. I know we both weren't sleeping "I'm sorry I yelled" I say quietly "Its fine" I hear him say, I sigh turning around "George, I'm sorry" I say again, George looks down at nothing "George?" I say lifting his chin up so he can look at me, and some stupid reason, it felt right, in that moment.

The way George's doe chocolate eyes stared back at me, this hair messy already from laying in my bed, his cheeks dusted with red, probably from me holding him, his freckles perfectly placed, and his pink lips agape. I lean down, he doesn't pull away, inch apart, I can feel his breath on my lips, the urge to pull away and say sorry is there, but I ignore it, instead, I connect our lips.

It was different, maybe because we didn't have audience this time, or maybe because we weren't intoxicated, or the fact we have the option to pull away but we don't, it brings more fun to it. "Clay-" I pull away from George as I hear my dad's voice, I pulled away to fast and fell on the ground, my dad stood in shock "I- I just wanted to say goodnight, and there's extra blankets in the living room" he says then leaving keeping the door open a little, I groan in embarrassment, I wanted to curl up in a hole and die, until I heard George laughing his ass off.

"You're such an idiot" George continues to laugh.

No kissing unless asked

___________

EEEE ITS GETTING GOOD

words- 1038

we_standnfhere