11. TMZ is Fun.

11. TMZ is Fun.

➳Skyler's Pov.

Marshall's been in Detroit for almost a week now and he's going to stay there for at least one more week and a half since Hailie was still sick and he wanted to spent as much time as possible with her.

However since our first and only kiss we phoned on daily basis and I somehow really missed him. It was pretty boring in the studio without his jokes and his attitude.

In his absence I was working with Nicki Minaj with whom I was friends even before and because of that I actually enjoyed it.

Speaking of the devil Nicki walked into the studio swaying her hips strongly and grinning at me "What's up, bitch?

"Not much, tough." I answered, hugging her.

"Boring." She playfully rolled her eyes and raised her eyebrow smirking "Already heard of Mr. Shady today?"

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes as I answered "Fuck you!" Ever since that day she walked in on me being on the phone with him she literally annoyed me by constantly asking me what is going on between the two of us and when he last called me.

When she finally stopped asking dumb questions about my situation with Marshall we were able to actually start working. We continued to write the song we were working on for the last two days but after a while Onika switched the topic and soon we began to talk about what was going on in her life since she had some problems with her love life at the moment for the reason that she wasn't happy with her current boyfriend and started to catch feelings for a rapper she worked with called Meek Mill. To be honest I never even heard of him before but when Nicki says he was good then there had to be at least a bit truth in it.

It was about six pm when I drove home and instantly got greeted by Robyn yelling at me to come into the living room.

The moment I entered the big but beautiful room I shook my head slightly smiling about the behavior of my best friend who laid on the couch watching TMZ while pulling a face and whining "I told ya I look awful in this pictures!"

I couldn't help myself but laughed as she watched the pictures of her latest shoot for a magazine being shown and seemed to be totally unhappy with them even though she looked as good as always in them.

Sitting down on the other couch I also started to watch this gossip shit although I normally hate shows like this for the fact that they're talking so much bullshit which was extremely pissing me off since I was often a target for them when it comes to my love life. They would always made shit up and go crazy about me dating guys I've never even met before.

Currently they were talking about some old ass actor cheating on his wife with a chick that was a fan of his and about 30 years younger than him just because she posted a photo of them together. Firstly: Who. The. Fuck. Cares? Then secondly: Why the hell are they assuming this just because of a picture?

"This is ridiculous." I groaned as they kept talking about what they think was going on in the celebrity world.

"No." Rihanna laughed "I love this crap! It's so funny to see what kind of stuff they're talking because they have no idea."

The moment I wanted to respond I heard my name being said for which reason I instantly turned my attention to the TV where a picture of me was showing and after that a picture of some dude with brown hair that actually looked pretty cute.

The report said that this guy who seemed to be an actor and was called Jeremy Irvine and I were dating. They obviously assumed that because they think he blabbed things out as he swooned over me in some interview saying I was incredible hot and awesome and talented and that I was his celebrity crush and stuff. I mean it was really cute and nice of him to say things like that about me but he should have known that the media was never good at figuring out what the person actually meant by it.

"Really?" I sighed in annoyance as one of the girls from TMZ said that the two of us would be a perfect and ridiculous cute couple. Thankfully they switched the topic after that to some drunk singer tripping on the red carpet.

Why do they always had to think that if someone says he has a crush on somebody or just likes their look or their music/movies that they are in love with them or even together?

Robyn stared at me and busted out laughing "I told ya TMZ is fun."

Rolling my eyes I waited for her to stop laughing like a hyena while glanced at the TV that currently showed some commercials.

"Oh c'mon, I mean at least he wasn't ugly." She grinned at me.

"Can't we just switch the topic?" I stressed.

"Okay." She still smirked "So how's Eminem doin' in Detroit?"

"He's good tough but we didn't really had much time to speak this mornin' since he had to go to the doctors with Hailie. He eventually wanted to call me again around seven but yeah." I explained.

"So he's goin' to call you like any moment?"

I shrugged "Probably."

"Okay, but what we doin' tonight? I'd really like to go to some club. Y'now just the two of us." Robyn smiled at me.

"Sounds good."

"Then we should get ready."

We did as told and only about an hour later we stood in front of the mirror finishing our make-up even though I kept glancing at my phone for the reason that Marshall still didn't called yet and it already was about half past eight.

"Chill, bitch, he'll call ya soon enough." Robyn rolled her eyes while fixing her black lipstick.

◈◈◈

A/N: I know this chapter is kinda shitty but there is something in it that is going to be really important.

One the picture you can see Jeremy Ivrine.

Also I'm sorry if there are any disturbing mistakes or stuff...

But yeah hope you still enjoyed it and leave a comment and a vote.

skylermathers