Mondays (part 1)

Pin's POV:

Me and Coiny hopped out of the bus ready for another week of school. People say that Mondays are bad but I don't think they're as horrible as they say they are. Especially when I get to spend them with Coiny... wait- what am I saying? I meant as a friend! You know?... okay, okay! I'll admit that I maybe, might, possibly, most likely have a tiny- no, huge crush on Coiny. I know you probably may of guessed that already but I couldn't keep it in! It's just me and my mind(you) since I'm to afraid that if I tell someone they'll tell Coiny or it will spread around the whole school and then me and Coiny will find it really awkward and then become more and more distant towards each other while the months go by and then years and then decades and then I will have no chance of ever expressing my true feelings to him and I will be lonely forev- "Hey Pin, uh you okay?" I felt a tap on my shoulder and look down to my right to see Coiny's worried eyes. Those deep gorgeous eyes... "Oh! Uh-ye-es!! I'm oh- Kay!" I tend to stutter and split up my words when I'm startled, nervous, etc. "But are you though? You look... nauseous?... And you're doing that cute- I meant uh... stuttering thing...." He replied a little less concerned. Wait did he say cute?!?! Oh no... I feel my face heating up... I'm just going to ignore that! "St-stut-ter-ing tha-ing?!?! Haha... wh-what-t stu-ttering thing?!? I-I d-did-n't do that...! Ha.. heh..." Why did I said that?!?! Now It's so obvious that I'm not okay! I try making eye contact with Coiny after looking at the ground for a few seconds. He smiles at me with the most comforting look in his eyes and hugs me. Oh my pin factory help me. "You don't have to be nervous Pin, you can talk to me about anything! I promise." He said with a trustworthy tone in his voice. "Our bus came early so class doesn't start for 45 minutes! We can go talk at the park nearby if you're not comfortable here." He added. I nodded with no second thoughts since I was distracted by his adorable little face. I took his hand and let him lead me to park across the street where most of the students went during lunch. Wait a minute... I can't tell him what I was thinking about! Why didn't I think of that before?! I got a come up with something to tell him. Okay, what if I tell him about that project! Wait why would I be worried about that? I always get good grades! Oh no...we are almost at the park! I'll just pretend like I think I'm going to fail. I look up from the ground to see the park right in front of me. We take a seat at the bench while he still holds my hand😩💖. The park was completely empty since everyone else was either waiting outside the school or was already in the building to study in the library. I hate lying to Coiny but this is for the best, right?

Coiny's POV:

I glance at Pin while we go take our seats. She looks guilty? I hope she's okay🥺. I look at her to get her attention since I don't knowww maybe because she's STARRING AT THE GROUND AGAIN 👹👹👹👹!!! Sorry- uh anyways, it took her 3 seconds to notice me(yes I counted). "You wanna tell me what's wrong now?" I asked giving her a small smile to let her know that I'm not mad at her. "...Oh! Sorry! Uh, I'm just worried about project presentation! Ha-ha ye-ah!" She answered struggling to make eyes contact with me. I noticed her hand shaking in mine so I lifted it up and held it with both my hands and giggled at her. "Pinnn! Why would you be worried about that! You're great at presentations plus you get good grades!" I exclaimed surprised that was the only thing bothering her. " Ha-ha...! Y-you-are rah-ite!" She quickly replied. "Pin, are you sure that's it?" I asked concerned. "Y-ye-ah! I'm fine." At first she sounded reassuring but her tone lowered and she looked down at the ground again. I shouldn't keep pestering her...I look at my the time on my phone and sigh. "Okay then... class is going to start soon we should get going!" I said trying to act like I believed her. "Okay...thanks, Coiny!" She said while pulling me in for a hug. I tightly hugged her back. "Alright! Let's get going now!" I said as we stood up to walk back to school still holding her hand the whole way back.