Chapter 18

Chris's POV

I sighed using the blankets to cover up my busted body and hiding the fresh cuts open my arms. I know that I should've just told Drew to go home, but the truth is that I actually did want to see him. A knock on my bedroom door brought me back to reality, and I glanced down making sure nothing was showing. "Come in Drew."

The door creaked open revealing Drew, he was wearing a tight black tee, and black skinny jeans, his blond hair was styled the same way as always except his hair was parted on the other side. "Shit. What the hell happened to you." He rushed over to me, concern etching his face. I momentarily felt confusion, looking down to make sure that I was covered again. Yup still covered. Then it hit me, the wound from when that jackass hit me.

"What happened." Drew questioned sitting beside me on the bed. "Its nothing I'm fine." I answered meekly, my voice coming out as a whisper. "Clearly." He replayed rolling his eyes annoyed. "Wait here." He stood up walking to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom, what was he doing? He came back into the room a couple minutes later, in his hand was a damp towel and a first aid kit. "Where did you find that." I gestured towards the kit that I didn't know I had. Could've been useful if I knew I had it. "Oh it was under the sink." He smiled cheekily, and walked back to me. He took the towel placing it gently on the cut, making me cringe from the tolerable pain.

"Damn it Drew that kinda hurts."
"Stop squirming and maybe it wouldn't hurt as bad." He gave me a stern look, before continuing to bandage up my aching head. "Alright that should do it." He grinned, admiring his handiwork. "Heh I should be a doctor." He put a hand on his chin, wiggling his eyebrows. "You think that 6:00 is an ungodly hour, you can't be a doctor." I rose my eyebrows at him laughing. "Yeah I guess besides blue isn't really my color." He joined in with my laughing. "Yeah, help me up, I gotta go to the bathroom." I motioned for him to help me up and he reached down, grabbing my arm.

When I was standing up, I heard a horrified gasp. "What.The.Hell." Shit shit shit, I forgot that I wasn't wearing a shirt, making all of the terrible bruises and cuts seen. I turned to face him, his expression was one that was furious. "I-it's n-nothing." I inaudibly mumbled before turning around and running into the bathroom. I turned on the sink so that I wouldn't be able to hear him. I stared into the mirror, I was met with a grotesque form staring back at me. The purple and black bruises ran in blotches all across my chest and stomach, they were mixed with a color of pale red, from surfaced blood. I was so disgusting and now Drew hated me for breaking my promise to him. Tears bubbled up in my soulless eyes, and I didn't try to stop them from pouring sloppily down my cheeks. I heard distant banging on the door, but I just couldn't face him.
I now know what I need to do.

Drew's POV

I banged on the bathroom door some more but he wouldn't answer me. "Chris please." He still didn't answer me, I sighed deciding that I needed to just go home. That I would talk to him tomorrow at school. I sighed again, turning away from the door and walking outside to my bike. I climbed on and rode back towards my house.

Who would do this to him, he was always kind and caring. I mean sure, he had a mouth but that was one of the things that I thought was so great about him. I really wanted to punch something, what kind of a person would fucking do that to him. Whoever it is is really going to regret it, i'll make sure of that. I pulled the bike into my driveway, putting it in park and climbing off. Shit I was supposed to come home right away, moms gonna be pissed. I walked up to the door and inside of the house. Time to turn up the charm. My mom appeared in the hallway, she had her hands on her hips. "Hey mama how was your day?" I smiled sweetly walking up to her and engulfing her in a hug. "Son care to tell me where you were, you're 1 hour late." I gently put her on the floor, still smiling. "I was asking Chris if he wanted to come over for dinner." I've got her now, wherever it concerned Chris she had a soft spot. "Okay fine, so is he coming." She looked excited and I hated to kill her excitement. "Sorry he was busy." "Oh okay." She retreated to her place back in the kitchen.

I ran a hand through my hair, walking upstairs and to my room. "Hey Drew." I turned around to face my older sister who was shuffling from foot to foot. "Is everything alright, you seem deep in thought." I nodded my head, smiling and patting her on the head. "Hey not the hair kid." She laughed, playfully shoving me away. I laughed and walked into my bedroom, closing the door gently. Tomorrow I was going to talk to Chris and come out to my family. I think it's safe to say that tomorrow could either make or break me.