CHAPTER 35

💙💙
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHEHNAAZ'S POV:

We all are so excited as we have reached our destination. It's already very late at night when we reached so we quickly did check-in in the hotel and went to our rooms. I changed quickly and came down for the dinner as we all were very hungry from all the travelling. Real adventure will start from tomorrow when we will do trekking and a lot of activities, it will be great, yeehhhh, i am very excited for this trip. We are Eight People in total, Dii, jiju, Sidharth, four other friends of their and offcourse I. We all finished our food chit chatting and doing all fun and then went to our respective rooms.

I should have probably slept by now as it is 1 am and i was so tired too but i was only changing my sides from last half an our don't know why. So i thought to go to terrace. And with this thought i came out of my bed and wore slipper and went to terrace. As i was entered the gate a gush of cold wind hit my skin.

Uff it's too cold here and why wouldn't it be, you are in mountains Sana, i didn't even took my jacked from my room, i am really a big fool. Let it be this cold wind is making me feel lively and it's like so romantic weather, haha let's enjoy it, feel it. As i moved forward I saw someone was already sitting there. Who could it be? Who has not slept till now like me. I couldn't see his face as his back was facing me. When i went more closer i saw his side profile and guess who he is?

Sidharth, yupp it is Sidharth Shukla. Haah!

"Hey"I said tapping him on his shoulder

"Heyy"He said turning towards me with a light smile

"What are you doing here at this hour?"I asked him narrowing my brows

"I can ask you the same question"He said with a little laugh

"Point"I said laughing with him

"I was actually not feeling sleepy so thought to come here? So that i can enjoy this beautiful view which seems you already are enjoying"I said looking at the view as whole city was visible from here and glowing with the lights and the stars in the sky. It was so mesmerizing view, i just love it.

THE VIEW:

(Isn't it amazing guys?❤❤)

"Isn't it just beautifulll"I said

"Yess, it's amazing"He said with a smile

We both were standing and were busy in enjoying the view and were saying a word or two in between. With this one thing which was permanent was my continuosly rubbing my arms with my hands because of the cold. F**k i am really stupid man.

Sidharth looked at me and said "you are feeling cold?"

"Ahnn nooo..."I said but he raised his brows knowing that i am obviouly lying so i continued "huhhh actually yess, i forgot to take my jacket while coming here but it's okay i will go to my room in sometime so....."I was still completing my sentence when he smiled and shaked his head and removed his jacket and forward it to me saying "Wear it"