CHAPTER 16

💙💙
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHEHNAAZ'S POV:

Soooo, it is none other than Sidharth -The great Shukla. There we were worrying  about him that where he has gone?...how he will be?...what he will be doing and here The grat Shukla is sitting at my secret spot silently looking at lake peacefully and that too without any regret......regret?...yes....because it is my place na......I thought making a world famous innocent face. By the way there is still a space for one person more. So, should i sit here?......Or not? I thought tapping a finger on my chin. My mind is saying to go away from here, what if he is still angry and you will have to face his anger without any reason but my heart is saying he is hurt, weak and sensitive at this point of time and he has got all the time in the world to calm his nerves till now. Plus he didn't got angry even for once till now so, we can take a chance. How much a person says he needs to be alone when he is hurt or angry or in any pain but we all know that deep down they want someone to express their feelings. If not expressing then even the presence of someone matters alot at this point of time. They want someone's company whom they can trust, through which they feel that they have someone , that they are not alone, they can rely on someone at their weakest points. But....isn't it the place of dii for now.....i mean noone is more close to him except dii. But you can't call dii now here...  my mind told me, right. So, so you are also his friend, not friend but his Best friend's sister who is a kiddo to him and will always be, i thought making a face. But right now i think he will feel good if anyone whom does he knows sit with him, even if there is not any talking. Still, i can try, isn't it? I thought and sat beside him and sat looking in the direction of lake without looking into his direction and without paying any heed to him. Whatever....if he will ask why am i here?...I will say the truth that it is my spot and i usually come here. So, he doesn't need to think that i have come after him and why will he even think that, it's been more than three hours he was out and i have come only now, so he won't think anything like that........stop it........you speak too much ....my mind told me, right.....i was also thinking the same. Now shutup and sit without thinking anything and enjoy the view.

💙💙

I know he wqnts space and i will give him that and won't talk untill he want. But can give a company atleast.......right?

💙💙

SIDHARTH'S POV:

I was happy with my life atleast whatever was happening was good for now. I was in Delhi from last few days with Prapti, Uncle, Aunty and offcourse my kiddo Sana. It's for the first time in last five- six years i was feeling so lively. I was surrounded by the people who really loves me and i also love them to the eternity. For the name of the Family i have these people only and believe me they are more than my family. After my mom's death i couldn't rely on anyone but them because they were the only one which were with me , who made me realise what is the life again when i went into darkness. They were the light of hope for me. So, finally i was happy with my people.

But you know , sometimes i think god doesn't want me to be happy, so that's why he send to me one of my greatest pain . That is my so called father and offcourse his wife. They were the last people in this world who i want to see at this time. Why......?..... Because they are the reason i don't have my mom with me today. I hate them ........i hate them from the core of my heart. When my mom was alive that time too he himself never used to give me time like other children's dad used to give them and spend time with them, i used to crave for him. But it was still okay because i had my mom back then.  She also had work , she also had to go out for meetings and other works out of town too but still she never let it come in between me and her. She loved me alot and i also loved her. She was my world but these people snatched my world from me. I won't forgive them ever. And now they are standing in front of me. They made me remind my all pain. So, i did whatever was best , i left from there.