Sylvia Island

It's around evening and we are here inside a unknown forest.

"Nami I'm scared, can't I go back" usopp says while shivering.
Shut up usopp it was not my fault we are here." Nami said.

Now we have to search for the log pose
Luffy stay with me usopp said
Luffy are you listening,oye Luffy
Namiiii '~~*usopp screamed* "Luffy is not here".
Nami:- what??He was here a minute before, Luffy!!! Luffy!!
Usopp :- "oye nami now what we will do our captain is missing "
Nami:- Luffy! That idiot,why he has to go one his own ?Now we have to search him separately.
Usopp:- Nami what I say is, let's go back to the ship, luffy will come one his own.
It will to be night soon. We even don't know where are we.

Nami:- Usopp if you want to go back you can go back,but as a nevigator I can't lose my log pose. I will find it on my own.

Usopp:- Oye nami please don't, let's go back,we will find it in morning and than Sanji and Zoro will also come.

Nami:- Usopp I can't go back even Luffy is also lost and I need to find him,you know he also has no sense of direction.

Usopp:-Nami,are you sure you'll be here!
Nami:- *Smiling*" you are talking to future pirate king's navigator.
Usopp:- Nami I've decided I will not go back and we both will find Luffy and the log pose together.

Nami:-*proudly smiling* yes let's find them.

Usopp:-So let's divide ways you go north I will go to the west.
Nami:- Yes! let's do that.
Usopp:- if you got lost please send sos,your baton have that feature.
Nami:- Okay understand. *Nod*

                   They parted ways

NAMI:- I said him I'm not scared,but the forest in itself is scary as hell.

She suddenly saw a temple,she thought if there's a temple there must be someone around here.
She go close to the temple.
As she moving towards the temple,a sound came from the woods,like someone running** dash_dash_dash_

*She gets attentive* who's there she asked
She got ready with her weapon.

*Someone came out of nowhere and jumped on her*

One san ~~~ please save me!! ( A girl voice came)
*They both collide*

Nami:- ahh!!   Who are you?? And could you get off from me please.

The girl realised she was above Nami and apologized to her.

I'm so sorry but someone's following me, he's a scary person please one san help me!!.

Nami:- who's that? Do you know that person?

I don't know him " he suddenly attacked me and started asking for food, I was so scared that I ran off, the girl said

*The girl was about 15 years old with red hair,red eyes looking like a goddess, Height maybe 5'2 .*

Nami:- let him come! I Will protect you

Btw your introduction?

Girl:- oh I'm so sorry one san my name is Silky, I live nearby here and
the temple you can see is my family temple.
one san you were going that way right?

Nami:- Silky,yes I was going that way,but god's grace you bumped into me.

Suddenly a voice came of running,and he was saying food food food in a very scary way*
I was ready for the enemy
He appeared in front of me,and I pulled out my weapon "you basterd" ,than I realised that
" what!!! Luffy??? "

Yes , it was none other than our captain itself.

(Nami gave a big slap to his cheeks )asking" what are you doing here?and why did you bothering a girl??

Luffy:- Nami you and usopp left me behind that's why I lost?? *saying while rubbing his cheeks with his hands*
Luffy:- also I was not bothering this girl,she said she would feed me food but she didn't and she ran away.

Silky:- One san do you know him?
Nami:- He's my friend ,we are here because we lost something important.

Silky:- Luffy san I didn't said I will feed you.You must've had some misunderstanding.

Luffy:- Oye what are you saying ?you said you will give me food.

Silky:- * remembering something* ohh!! I didn't mean to you. I was offering the animals of this island, they are our temples important part.
And it's a ritual here.

Luffy:- What are you saying??
Silky:- We offer some food from our temples to the animals as our gratitude to the nature.

Nami:- I'm so sorry na Silky. He's a little dumb and hungry as well.

Silky:- No problem one san .I also should have thought about it. okay , one san I will feed you both, please come to my home.

Luffy:- Yahooo!!! Something to eat finally.
           Silky,right?

Silky:- Yes, I'm Silky and this is SYLVIA ISLAND *smiling* welcome to Sylvia Island.

Nami and Luffy both smiled at each other.

(The conversation happened while walking to her home)

Luffy:- oye silky tell us more about the island,we are stuck here because our log......
Nami covers his mouth.*whisper*(idiot we can't say her that we have lost our log pose,we still don't know if she's a enemy or friend)
Nami :- we lost our way to go back.

Silky:- *nod* Oh! Are you guys alone?

Nami:- We lost our one friend but he will be fine so we should search for a way to go back.

Silky:- One san you are hiding something from me,but that's not a big deal tell me when you feel like it.

Nami*was caught off-guard* Ummm, yes.

Silky:- Btw luffy san this is the island Sylvia.Here everyone's prayers are heard,so if you have anything, that will surely come true.

Luffy:- I don't need that Because I know I will become what I want*smile*

Silky:-😊