"What does relationship do in this mission?!?" I wondered in disbelief. What is Uno pulling now? What was his plan in the first place?

"Ugh–" I groaned in frustration as I sat on the couch, leaving the reports on the table.

"Who am I supposed to look for to be my partner?" I thought out loud while staring at the ceiling.

A few days later, Iris was working at a coffee shop and pastry, taking order, making the order all by himself, and became the waiter for the customer who came in to eat in the cafe.

"Yes?" Iris stands at the cashier as he waits for the customer to order.

"Hii, so I would like red custard pastry, a slice of red velvet and black coffee." The lady said as Iris wrote on his note and looked up to her once again.

"Take out?" Iris asked as she shook her head as Iris nodded and went to make her order as the lady went to take a seat nearby.

Iris brought a tray together and served the lady and returned to his coffee bar as he rested himself before customers came in again.

-

It's been a few days as the lady came over to his shop every day and ordered the same thing, and Iris could remember them after the second order from that lady on second day of her visit to his shop.

"Usual order?" Iris looked at her with a short grin on his face.

"Yes." The lady smiled fondly as Iris nodded and went to prepare her order.

The lady in the meantime remained at the cashier as she was watching Iris working this time and watching Iris using the coffee machine as he was preparing her black coffee.

"You're.. Ali?" The lady uttered while looking at Iris's name tag on his apron before changing her gaze to Iris

"Yes, that's me." Iris replied with a warm smile and took out a slice of red velvet from the display fridge at the cashier and took out red bean pastry from another display.

"That's a cute name for someone goodlooking and tall as him." The lady thought to herself silently.

"Here. Would you like to add ice for your coffee?" Iris asked politely while serving a tray of her order.

"That would be nice." The lady smiled as Iris grabbed a plastic cup and filled it with ice cubes and put it on the tray.

"Have a nice day and good desserts." Iris smiled softly as the lady nodded and smiled in return as she carried the tray and went to her usual place.

-

Once the lady leaves, Iris goes to the table as he's going to clean up the dish. He was wiping the table clean and eventually saw a piece of paper in the tray.

*"I'm Alicia. The coffee you made for me was delicious. I love your service. :)"*

"Such an interesting woman.." Iris mumbled to himself and snickered as he carried the tray away.

A few days later, it was late at night, and it was closing time as Iris had put on the closing sign at the door, and he was cleaning the table and moping the floors.

Then he heard the door opening.

"I'm sorry, but we are close.." Iris said as he turned his gaze and saw Alicia in person.

"Sorry.. I know it's closing hour, but I do have a favour." Alicia mumbled while scratching her arms in awkwardness.

"Um.. sure? Please be seated." Iris said as he pulled a chair 8 made her sat before talking any further.