meeting

I opened the bathroom door before going into a stall. After i was done i unlocked the door and went to wash my hands, just then the door opened and two girls came in.

"Oh hey you're the new girl right? What was your name again?" One of them leaned against the wall waiting for me to answer. "Yes, I-seul." I smiled at them.

"Well the thing is.." the other one started approaching me, "if you don't want to have a hard time here. You can be friends with us." What's with the energy.

"And don't come our way, and do as we say. Okay bunny?" The shorter one said. I then realized that this was Karina and Wonyoung. I dried my hands and left. The door reopened behind me.

"Hey! Who said you could leave?" One of them yelled, gosh they're annoying.
I turned to them, "well i leave when i want to." I approached them as they crossed their arms. "Plus I'm not your slave to do as you say." I quoted before rolling my eyes and leaving them as i heard them scoff .

I made my way to the rooftop and found the girls already waiting for me. "You won't believe what just happened." I sighed as i plopped on the couch while they scooted closer to me.

"God I didn't know they were going to be this annoying." I scoffed before telling them what had happened. "Do they have superiority complex or what?" Yunjin gasped dramatically.

Just then the rooftop door yanked open, some guys came in and we sighed since we thought it was someone from the staff. "Hey what are you doing here? This is our spot!" Shuhua shouted obviously annoyed.

"Wow this actually looks comfortable!" One of them gasped before sitting next to me and turning to look at me, i realized it's the guy from my class that's always sleeping, and he was incredibly close to my face so i cleared my throat and got up.

"Yah get up." Yunjin threatened. "Or what?" He rolled his eyes at her. "Bro this is our spot, don't return here!" Hanni yelled. One of the guys came forward and said, "you either let us share this spot with you or I'll tell the principal about it." We sighed defeated. "Fine whatever but the couch is ours, you can get chairs or something." Shuhua whined.

I just stood there awkwardly since I didn't know what to do or say. But i noticed that i left my phone unlocked on the couch, i stared at it and the sleepy guy saw it too and took it while i tried to reach for it. "Hey give it back!" I yelled as he just stared at me and then started scrolling though my phone while holding it above his head.

An idea struck my mind. I raised my hands and started tickling him, okay it's working. He tried to push me away but ended up falling on the couch with me on top of him. He stared at me and i did the same, taking this as an opportunity i snatched my phone back and got up leaving him surprised.

I turned to see the girls with their jaw open and the guys with their eyes widened. "What?" I snarled.

°°time skip°°

After what happened we left and they kept teasing me about it. "I didn't mean it like that!" I defended myself as a red tint was visible on my cheeks.

We went to class, and I didn't dare lift my head to look at the guy behind me. I just rushed to my seat in silence. What a great first day of school i guess...

We had math next so i looked around to see if anyone was disappointed like me, and it made me feel better when most students seemed annoyed about it.

The teacher gave us a small recap quiz. I finished it in 15 minutes, the time limit was 40 minutes. I'm good at math but I don't like it if that makes sense.

I was getting ready to get up to submit my paper but it was suddenly snatched from behind me and replaced with an empty one. I aggressively turned around as the sleepy head got up and submitted the paper. When walking back to his seat he looked at me before giving me a wink and then sat down as he laid his head down.

I quietly scoffed, I can't believe this man.
"Ni-ki, why is Mun I-seul's name on the paper and not yours?" The teacher scoffed before heading towards him, "you already did this once last year, I won't let this slide. You have detention, both of you." My eyes widened, "why me? He's the one that took my paper." I whined, Mr. Lee just ignored me and went to his desk.

I turned to Ni-ki who didn't seem bothered by the situation. "That was such a dick move." I sighed as he just stared at me. Wow he's so annoying without even trying.

✓✓
End of chapter 2

frenemy - nishimura ni-ki ✓ (Hiatus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara