Chapter 341 - 350

Start from the beginning

Chapter 342

"You two go to your room and do your homework. My little uncle and I have something to say." Gong Zhengyao said to the two children who were doing their homework.

Two children smell speech, quickly pick up the desk books and stationery, toward the room.

Zhan Yifeng went to Gong Zhengyao and sat down, "brother, what do you want to say to me?"

Gong Zhengyao looked around, approached Zhan Yifeng and said in a low voice, "take Xiaoyun to your house. It's better not to come back these two days." He didn't know what his mother and two sisters were discussing, but it would not be a good thing.

"Why?" Zhan Yifeng asked. As soon as he saw Xiaoyun's mother and her two sisters, he felt that they were strange. He and Xiaoyun have been together for more than a year, and they know something about her mother and her two sisters.

"Don't come back anyway. It's for Xiaoyun's good." Gong Zhengyao said. He can't help Xiaoyun. He just hopes that she and Zhan Yifeng can be happy.

"I see." Zhan Yifeng nodded gratefully. Xiaoyun's eldest brother is the best to Xiaoyun in Gong's family. Naturally, he will not doubt his words.

"I heard that you and Xiaoyun have registered?" Gong Zhengyao asked. He couldn't figure out how Xiaoyun and Zhan Yifeng registered without hukou.

"Thanks to the big..." Zhan Yifeng saw Yang Daya come in and changed the topic and said: "my family hope I can have a wedding with Xiaoyun earlier."

"That's good. Xiaoyun has suffered a lot. You must be nice to her in the future." Gong Zhengyao said with a smile. It's their family that owes Xiaoyun. If Niang hadn't exchanged Xiaoyun with her three younger sisters, Xiaoyun should be a young lady now, living a life everyone envies. He really feels sorry for Xiaoyun, but he can't tell Xiaoyun the truth, otherwise if Xiaoyun's family knows, their family will be finished.

After Gong Xiaoyun finished his medicine, Zhan Yifeng left Gong's home with Gong Xiaoyun.

Although old lady Gong and her three wanted to drag Gong Xiaoyun back, they could only watch Gong Xiaoyun leave.

"What if Xiaoyun doesn't come back tomorrow?" Gong Er Mei worried.

"If she doesn't dare to come back, I'll make everyone know what kind of person Gong Xiaoyun is." Gong Damei said fiercely. It's about her life. How can we not be cruel.

"She won't come back. It's just that the bride price hasn't been sent yet. I'm afraid that the family will live. I have to send someone to urge her." Old lady Gong worried. If you can't even get the dowry, it's really a serious loss.

Su Jinyue had just prepared the present and was about to take out the overcoat when she saw Zhan Yihan coming. She said to him with a smile, "I'll just wear a dress."

"You can wear this. It's my new year present for you." Zhan Yihan takes out a beige coat and hands it to Su Jinyue.

Su Jinyue saw the coat, and her smile was even more brilliant. "When did you buy it?" It turned out that Yihan bought another coat.

"It should be more than two months. Try it on and see if it fits." Zhan Yihan unfolds his clothes and helps Su Jinyue put on her overcoat.

Su Jinyue went to the mirror, looked at it, and turned around in front of Zhan Yihan, "is it good-looking?"

"Good looking! Everything looks good on you. " Zhan Yihan nodded with a smile.

Su Jinyue smiles and glances at Zhan Yihan. She takes out a black coat and hands it to Zhan Yihan. "This is the New Year gift I prepared for you." She originally wanted to buy a coat of the same color for Yihan, but she didn't see it in the whole shopping mall. Seeing that the coat was very good, I bought it.

Zhan Yihan flashed a surprise in his eyes, took off his cotton padded jacket, took Su Jinyue's coat and put it on him, "how about it?" Jinyue sent naturally is good-looking, but he also wants to hear her boast.

"It's beautiful!" Su Jinyue's face showed her expression. She had never seen Yihan in an overcoat before. She didn't expect to look so good.

The coat perfectly sets off his tall and strong figure. His broad shoulders are full of security. His strong and strong arms make people want to be surrounded by it and feel the warmth and strength it brings. His slender legs, perfect proportion and unique temperament all exude an indescribable charm, People just want to sink into it.

Seeing Su Jinyue's eyes blinking, Zhan Yihan shows a happy smile on her face. He likes Jinyue to look at himself with such eyes, which makes him feel deeply satisfied.

He lowered his head and showed an evil smile to Su Jinyue, "do you like it?"

"Well!" Su Jinyue reaches out her hand and surrounds Zhan Yihan's neck.

"I'm yours, whatever you want." Zhan Yihan's deep eyes smile and stare at Su Jinyue.

Su Jinyue's white war is also cold one eye, "hate, know to seduce me."

"Do you accept temptation?" Zhan Yihan blinked with a smile.

Su Jinyue looked up and gave a kiss on Zhan Yihan's lips. "It tastes good. I'll think about it."

Zhan Yihan lowers his head and grabs Su Jinyue's lips. "I want to taste this deeply..."

With the sound of firecrackers, every family sat around to have a reunion dinner, chatting about some major events and interesting things that have happened in the past year. There are 17 inch black-and-white TV sets in the conditional hall, playing the annual Spring Festival Gala.

Since the first Spring Festival Gala was held in 1983, every Spring Festival, people will habitually wait in front of the TV on time, waiting for the start of the Spring Festival Gala.

Zhan Yihan took Su Jinyue's hand and said with a smile, "I bought fireworks. Let's go out and let them out."

Su Jinyue nodded with a smile and looked at Gong Xiaoyun, who was talking to one side, "let's go to set off fireworks together."

"Good!" They all answered happily.

Fireworks are also sold in the market, but the price is too expensive, so few people in the village buy them. If it wasn't for the Spring Festival, many people wouldn't even buy firecrackers.

With the fireworks lit, "bang!" The sound of a ring, a colorful, gorgeous fireworks, the moment in the night sky blooming, and the dark night into a Hui, beautiful dazzled.

A firework has just dispersed, followed by several fireworks flash at the same time, the night sky suddenly like a garden, a hundred flowers in full bloom, a variety of flowers, people see dazzling.

"This is my first time to see fireworks. It's so beautiful!" Gong Xiaoyun looked at the sky excitedly. This is also the first time that she has been so happy during the Chinese New Year.

Zhan Yifeng held Gong Xiaoyun's hand and said, "I'll buy fireworks for you every new year, and we'll put them together."

"Well!" Gong Xiaoyun showed a happy smile.