Chapter 332

Seeing old lady Gong coming back, Gong Zhengyao, who was sitting in the hall discussing, looked at her together.

"Niang, what does Mrs. Wang say?"

"Are you Zhongxie?" Asked Gong and gong at the same time. They also feel that this seems to be in the evil, after all, my mother was still good yesterday, overnight, suddenly inexplicable like this, must have encountered something unclean.

"Mrs. Wang said that I met a villain. The villain is in the northwest corner, the smelly girl Xiaoyun." Old lady Gong gritted her teeth. That smelly girl, she raised her so much, gave her food, gave her clothes, she even put black hands on her back, it's really a black hearted thing. She won't let her go if she catches her this time.

"It's Xiaoyun who made the ghost?" Gong Damei and Gong Ermei were surprised. It's not like Xiaoyun's handwriting, but since Niang says so, they follow her. Anyway, Xiaoyun is not their own sister, and they have nothing to love.

"It's impossible! How could Xiaoyun do such a thing? " Gong Zhengyao shook his head in disbelief. Xiaoyun is so kind that he won't do harm to others, let alone get rid of these superstitious things.

Old lady Gong glared at Gong Zhengyao in displeasure. "You know how to protect that girl. Then you say it's not that girl's ghost, and who will it be?"

Yang Daya was under the table and pulled Gong Zhengyao.

Gong Zhengyao hesitated for a moment, or said: "mother, do you eat the wrong thing?" Anyway, it can't be done by Xiaoyun, which he can absolutely guarantee.

Old lady Gong directly ignored Gong Zhengyao's words and looked at big sister Gong and second sister Gong. "Big sister, second sister, you're going to go to the new village with me now and get Xiaoyun back. Today I don't believe it. I can't accept her." No matter whether it's made by that smelly girl or not, she has to catch people back. Otherwise, if the Li family knows that the girl stays in the war house and doesn't come back, what should they do? But she had already received a hundred yuan deposit from the Li family. She would not take out the money that she had put into her pocket.

"Good!" Gong Damei and Gong Ermei stand up and go to old lady Gong. If Xiaoyun doesn't want to come back, they will turn the house of war upside down.

Gong Zhengyao sighed helplessly in his heart. He stood up and went to old lady Gong, "mother, let Xiaoyun go. She has suffered enough." Xiaoyun not easy to find their own happiness, but the mother has to abruptly break up her and Zhan Yifeng.

He really can't bear to see Xiaoyun bear such pain and marry a fool. That's like ruining her life. Even if they're not born, they've been together for 21 years, so they should have some feelings.

"Don't you think I'm your mother? That girl hurt me like this, you even want to help her, you unfilial thing! Get out of here! I don't want to see you! " Old lady Gong angrily stretched out her fist and hammered Gong Zhengyao a few times to solve the problem.

Push away Gong Zhengyao, who is standing in front of him, and take Gong Damei and Gong Ermei to Shangxin village.

"You fool! Don't you know that my mother has received the deposit from the Li family? If she doesn't get the girl back, will she return the hundred yuan? " Yang Daya said sarcastically. For her mother-in-law's urine, she is the most clear, into her pocket of money to dig out, only one word "difficult"! Otherwise, his face would not be swollen like that, and he would not be willing to take money out of the hospital.

"But Xiaoyun, she... Ah!" With a long sigh, Gong went to the chair and sat down. It's a pity that he doesn't have a say in this family and can't help Xiaoyun.

Gong Xiaoyun and Zhan Yifeng are looking at their marriage certificates in their room.

"Did you find that we are very married? Do you think the eyebrows are similar?" Zhan Yifeng smiles and points to the eyebrows of Gong Xiaoyun and him on the marriage certificate.

Gong Xiaoyun looked carefully, nodded with a smile, "it's a bit like." How happy she is! Finally, he and Yifeng became husband and wife.

Looking at Gong Xiaoyun's beautiful smile, Zhan Yifeng held her in his arms, lowered his head and gazed at her with a smile, "I must have done a lot of good things in my last life."

"Well?" Gong Xiaoyun looks at Zhan Yifeng with a red face. It's the first time they've been so close. They used to hold hands at most. How shy I feel to be held by him! But she kind of liked it.

"Otherwise, how could you marry such a good daughter-in-law?" Zhan Yifeng lowers his head and kisses Gong Xiaoyun's face quickly. His ears are a little red. Now he and Xiaoyun have already pulled the evidence, kiss should be ok? Xiaoyun won't be angry with him, will he?

Gong Xiaoyun's face is red and bleeding. She lowers her head and doesn't dare to see Zhan Yifeng. Her heart beat fast now and almost jumped out of her chest. It turned out that this was the feeling of being kissed.

"Are you... Are you angry?" See Xiaoyun low head ignore oneself, Zhan Yifeng heart some chagrin. I am really a little too impulsive.

Seeing that Xiaoyun didn't answer himself, Zhan Yifeng reached for her hand and said, "why don't you beat me twice to vent your anger?" Although they pulled the card, after all, they have not held a wedding, so kiss her is a bit too much.

Gong Xiaoyun took back his hand, looked up at Zhan Yifeng, shyly shook his head, "I'm not angry." She's just shy.

Zhan Yifeng immediately breathed a sigh of relief, "just don't get angry."

He let go of Gong Xiaoyun and scratched his hair awkwardly. "In fact, it's the first time for me. My beard doesn't hurt you, does it?"

Gong Xiaoyun shook his head. She was just shy, where would she notice so much, but the place he had been kissing was hot, like it was going to burn.

"Gong Xiaoyun, you black hearted girl! Come out of here Outside came Gong's shrill cry.

Gong Xiaoyun smell speech, the red halo on the face quickly fade, turn to become pale. What should I do if the elder sister comes? As a child, she was bullied by the elder sister and the second sister. She had a deep fear of them.

Zhan Yifeng took Gong Xiaoyun's hand and comforted her softly: "don't be afraid! I'm in charge of everything. " Even Xiaoyun's family, he will not let them bully Xiaoyun.

Wang Meizhen heard Gong's voice, wiped the flour on her hands with a towel, and went out from the house. Seeing old lady Gong's aggressive appearance, she said with a smile, "it's my in laws. It's just that I'm making dumplings in the evening. You can stay here and eat together."

"Who wants to eat your dumplings! Tell Gong Xiaoyun to come out. We'll take her home. " Gong Er Mei is a standard shrew.