Chapter 322

Zhan also stands up with a cold face and walks towards Zhan Yiping's room.

When he comes to Zhan Yiping's door, he raises his foot and kicks, and the door is smashed immediately.

Zhan Yiping saw the fragmented door, and Zhan Yihan, who was full of cold breath, trembled uncontrollably, "big brother... What do you want to do..." big brother didn't want to hit her, did he?

Zhan Yihan steps forward, reaches for Zhan Yiping and walks out.

"Brother... Brother... You let me go... Dad, mom, please help me... Brother wants to beat me..." Zhan Yiping is really scared now. She was sure that her elder brother wouldn't do anything to her before she dared to talk back to him, but she didn't expect him to be serious.

Zhan Yihan left Zhan Yiping in the yard, "today you will give me a good introspection here, when you know you are wrong to enter the house."

Zhan Yiping breathes a sigh of relief. As long as her elder brother doesn't beat her, she will be punished for standing. If not, she will enter the house when he doesn't pay attention. She clenched her teeth at the thought of her broken door, which had been kicked. She will take this account to Su Jinyue.

Seeing that Zhan Yihan has entered the room, Zhan Yiping hums coldly, "with a daughter-in-law, I forget my sister." But she didn't dare to speak too loud for fear of being heard by Zhan Yihan.

As it gets dark, Zhan Yiping feels colder and colder. She rubs her hands, thinks for a moment, and walks towards the room. If she doesn't go in, she'll be frozen into a popsicle.

But she just walked two steps, hit an invisible wall, was rebounded back.

"What's going on?" Zhan Yiping is puzzled and reaches out her hand in front of her. She doesn't find a wall. Is it her illusion?

I stepped up again and was bounced back.

I tried several times in a row, but the result was the same. Zhan Yiping was flustered. She won't come across anything unclean. She heard that there will be a lot of ghosts on the road during the new year. Will she encounter ghosts fighting against the wall?

Zhan Yiping is more and more afraid. The cold sweat behind her is like rain, shaking like leaves in the wind. "Dad, mom, come out quickly." She cried in a trembling voice as she watched in horror. She just wants to get in now.

But no matter how she called, there was no movement in the room.

"Big brother... I know it's wrong... I will never aim at Su Jinyue again... You come to help me... I'm so afraid..." Zhan Yiping sits on the ground, crying loudly. As long as let her into the room, even let her kneel down to apologize to Su Jinyue.

Zhan Yihan came out of the room and looked at Zhan Yiping faintly, "know what's wrong?" He arranged an array around her. Except that he could hear her voice, no one else could hear her at all.

Zhan Yiping nodded, "I know it's wrong, I know it's wrong. Brother, please help me. I seem to have encountered something unclean."

"After that, what about Jinyue?" Zhan Yihan continued.

"No, I'm not aiming at her." Zhan Yiping choked. Now she's willing to do anything.

"What will it be called Jinyue in the future?" Zhan Yihan looks at Zhan Yiping, with a trace of temperature in his eyes.

"Sister-in-law, I promise to call her sister-in-law later. Brother, please help me. I have something in front of me. " Zhan Yiping said tremblingly.

Zhan Yihan slightly hooked his lips and turned to walk towards the house.

"Big brother!" Zhan Yiping is flustered and catches up quickly. She must let big brother save her.

The next moment, she was stunned, looked around and found that she had run to the door of the house. In other words, the wall in front of her is gone.

He turned his head and looked at the place where he had just stood. Zhan Yiping shivered and walked quickly towards the house. She must have met something unclean. She decided to wait for a year before going out.

Zhan Yiping is very quiet when she enters the house. She sits on the chair and doesn't say a word.

Only after dinner did she say, "my door is broken. What should I do when I go to bed at night?" She was afraid that the thing would come to her again without closing the door.

"You sleep in my room." War is also cold, light voice way. His room has been slept by Tian Mengxue, he will never sleep again.

"Where do you sleep?" Wang Meizhen asked.

"I have a place to sleep." War is also cold, goulabou road.

Su Jinyue is preparing to practice. There is a gentle knock on the window.

Su Jinyue, with a clear smile on her face, stood up and went to the window and opened it. You don't have to guess who it is.

Zhan Yihan smiles at Su Jinyue, jumps into the room and closes the window.

"What are you doing here?" Su Jinyue asked. They haven't shared the same bed for a long time. She really missed the days when they were tired of being together.

"I want to sleep with you." Zhan Yihan holds Su Jinyue in his arms. During that time, he slept with her every day. After he separated from her, he lost sleep for a long time.

"Hooligans!" Su Jinyue's angry white war is also cold.

"Don't you want to sleep with me?" Zhan Yihan asked with a smile. He believes that Jinyue's mind is the same as his.

"I hate it Su Jinyue hit Zhan Yihan lightly. The villain asked, knowing her mind.

Zhan Yihan reaches for Su Jinyue's hand and kisses her on her lips. "Today you are wronged."

"It's all over. How's Yiping now?" Su Jinyue asked. Zhan Yiping didn't like her since she was a child, and she didn't know why.

"I taught you a lesson, and I'm much better." Zhan Yihan reached out to pick up Su Jinyue and walked toward the bed. "It's late. Let's go to sleep."

Su Jin's moon is white, and the war is cold.

Zhan Yihan smiles, kisses Su Jinyue's lips and gently puts her on the bed. "Do you think this bed is a little small? Or we'll buy a big bed tomorrow. "

Su Jinyue rolled her eyes and turned around to ignore the war. However, her lips quietly spilled a sweet smile. She has a feeling that parting is better than getting married.

Zhan Yihan smiles and lies down beside Su Jinyue. He turns her around and holds her in his arms. "A small bed has the advantage of a small bed. It's just right to hold her like this."

"Aren't you afraid you can't stand it?" Su Jinyue raised her head, put her hands around Zhan Yihan's neck, and put out her tongue to lick Zhan Yihan's sexy chin.

Zhan Yihan couldn't help humming and hugged Su Jinyue more tightly. He said hoarsely, "aren't you afraid I'll eat you?" He promised her that he would wait until the wedding night, but it was OK to do something else.

"Will you?" Su Jinyue is also a little emotional. Her body is slightly feverish. She rubs against Zhan Yihan's body. It's hard to be with someone you love.