Chapter 301 - 310

Start from the beginning

Chapter 302

Soon, Zhan Yihan's face became gloomy. He found that there are many explosive devices buried in this area. Even if they do not hide in this area, once these explosive devices explode, their base will be greatly affected.

"How cruel Su Jinyue naturally discovered these explosive devices. I don't know which country is so mean.

"I'll dig them out." The war is also cold and deep. If he knows which country did it, he must let them suffer from it.

Su Jinyue starts to work together.

In less than half an hour, Su Jinyue and Zhan Yihan dug out all the explosive equipment.

Looking at the explosion equipment piled up like a hill in front of him, Zhan Yihan's face was even more gloomy. He will find out which country it is.

"I'll put them in the storage bag." Su Jinyue said. At first glance, these explosive devices need to be controlled by remote control. Whether they are storage bags or jinyejie, they are separated from the outside world. Even if the other party uses the remote control, it can't be controlled.

"Well!" Zhan Yihan nodded his head. That's what he meant.

Su Jinyue put away the explosive equipment, "Yihan, which country do you think is more likely to do this?" She thinks that the possibility of Japan is very great. After all, Japan did this kind of thing last time.

"This is the territory of the United States. It's impossible for the United States to do such self destructing things, but it's certain to know. I think the possibility of Japan will be greater." Zhan Yihan said.

Su Jinyue agreed and nodded, "or we should go to several countries' bases to explore, and then let Huofeng and huohuang inform each other after confirming which country it is." The actual combat exercise will start tomorrow. It will be more beneficial to bury these explosive devices tonight.

Zhan Yihan nodded, "be careful!" He is at ease with Jinyue's strength, otherwise he won't agree with her proposal.

Su Jinyue nodded with a smile and swept the bases of several countries. "I'll go to the bases of Japan." She saw that there was a meeting now.

"Then I'll go to the United States." War is also cold.

In the base of Japan, four men and a beautiful woman are discussing seriously.

"Mr. Ono, are you sure the equipment is in place?" AODA Muzi a face charming look to opposite Ono Taian.

"Of course, I personally supervised that. When the actual combat exercise is about to end, we will give Huaxia this big gift and send them on the road." Ono Tai'an began to laugh. This time, he wanted to avenge his brother and make Huaxia pay a heavy price.

His elder brother is taro Ono. Last time his elder brother and several elites sneaked into China and tried to blow up the military hospital in the capital. Unexpectedly, the plan failed and everyone was arrested. His brother is still locked up in the secret base of Huaxia. Although he can't save his brother, he can give his brother a breath. Let Huaxia pay the price in the same way.

"It's also a cold war. I'm here this time." Sitting in the middle, a middle-aged man with a snot beard under his nose said. He has never seen Zhan Yihan, but he has heard a lot about it. Zhan Yihan has sneaked into the Japanese state several times, but they are not aware of it. By the time he understood it, Zhan Yihan had already left Japan. They have no basis, even if they know it was made by Zhan Yihan, they can only swallow it. So Zhan Yihan is one of the people who will be destroyed in the list of the upper class of the Japanese nation.

"I'm going to meet him in person this time to see if he is as powerful as the legendary one." There are three cold channels in Inoue. He will surely let Zhan Yihan die in his hands.

Su Jinyue got the information she wanted, and let Huofeng inform huohuang.

After setting up the array around the Japanese military base, Su Jinyue and Zhan swaggered around the Japanese base and began to bury those explosive devices.

"It's done. Now we're just waiting for them to eat their own fruit." Su Jinyue put away the array flag and looked at the people still under discussion with a bad smile.

"Thanks to you." Zhan Yihan smiles, grabs Su Jinyue's hand and walks with her towards her base. Although he will explore all the places tonight, he won't be so fast without Jinyue's help.

"Is there a reward?" Su Jinyue winked at Zhan Yihan playfully.

Zhan Yihan looked at Su Jinyue, his eyes full of tenderness and doting, "how about rewarding me to you?"

"I don't want it." Su Jinyue's angry white war is also cold. Reward him to her, and it must be her who is finally eaten and wiped clean.

Zhan Yihan pulls Su Jinyue into his arms and lowers his head. He rubs Su Jinyue's nose with the tip of his nose. "What reward do you want?"

Su Jinyue thought, "this year we will go home together for the new year." During the Spring Festival in previous generations, there was also a holiday. She wants to show him the coat she bought during the new year. She didn't cherish the coat he gave her in the previous life. Maybe he won't give her another coat in this life, but she will cherish all the things he gave her.

When she bought the overcoat, she asked the waiter. The waiter said that there were only two overcoats in the whole capital. One of them was sold when it was put on the shelves, and it was impossible for Han to buy the overcoat for her so early.

"Good!" Zhan Yihan nodded his head. He had this idea for a long time, and he had already applied to it. He is in a special force and can take a vacation as long as he doesn't go on a mission. In addition, you can get a vacation every time you finish a task. He has taken all his holidays last time, but if he wins this time, he will have a few more days to go home for the new year.

Su Yanyue came to the dock in his car. From a distance, he saw a dozen foreign men in black suits standing on the dock.

When the car stops, Su Yanyue pushes the door to get out of the car. He looks at all the people who are aiming at him with guns, and his mouth raises a radian of disdain. If it was a surprise shot, he might be shot. However, even if he was shot, he could force the bullet to recover immediately.

"Are you su Yanyue?" A man with a scar on his forehead stepped forward and looked at Su Yanyue with a sneer. It's not so good!

"Stop talking nonsense and let's go." Su Yan read light voice way. He doesn't have much time to waste. Nana will be worried if she doesn't see him when she wakes up. He didn't want her to worry about herself for long.

The man with scar on his forehead gave a cold smile and waved to his hands, "go!" He'd like to see when the other party can get there.