Red Spiral Atomic Breath

During the events of Godzilla: Project Mechagodzilla, the sequel novelization to Monster Apocalypse, Godzilla Earth used a more powerful variant of his atomic breath, which was red in color, in order to destroy Gorath, an asteroid with a diameter of about 30 kilometers and a mass comparable to the Moon, that was stated would impact at few percent light speed and threatened to destroy the planet earth. This incident made humanity realize that the solar system is still not safe from the threat of Godzilla, and the plan to evacuate to outer space was launched. In order to use this power, it was said that Godzilla Earth had to store energy for five years. This attack has a range of 300 km and totally obliterated Gorath upon contact. The amount of force needed to destroy the moon is 28.6806883365204 exatons. This shows Godzilla's atomic breath could be more powerful than that. It also was capable of overpowering and annihilating Gigan, in spite of him being comprised of nanometal as a means of regeneration and shielding.

Electromagnetic Pulse

Much like the MUTOs from Godzilla, this incarnation of Godzilla is able to generate and discharge an EMP when shooting his iconic beam. This ability was passed onto the Servum. Godzilla's EMP is strong enough to destroy any normal electronics including cars and shelters instantly, and even specialized electronics for military usages will stop functioning at close range. Bilusaludos later provided technology to improve anti-EMP functions for humanity.

Asymmetric Permeable Shield

The body cells of Godzilla function like the coils of magnets, enabling him to produce strong electromagnetic fields, absorb electromagnetic waves, and produce an "Asymmetric Permeable Shield" under the skin by using electromagnetic nanomaterials. Despite that, Void Ghidorah was still able to pass through the shield and drain Earth's energy.

Electromagnetic Underwater Booster

Humanity speculated that Godzilla may possess an electromagnetic booster due to his non-ordinary swimming capability including quiescence and speed which stopped submarines from being able to keep up with him.

Fall Damage

Godzilla doesn't take noticeable fall damage from large heights, as he has been toppled multiple times during the course of the trilogy, and showed no signs of injury or fatigue. Falling into Mechagodzilla City's trapping point simply resulted in the monster having to stand up again, and having Ghidorah drop him during Planet Eater's climax resulted in a massive explosion around him due to his immense weight, with no damage being taken by Godzilla.

Instant Tissue Regeneration

Multi-layered, physaliformed skin enables Godzilla to regenerate new skins near instantly, even if older skin is incinerated or becomes plasma due to several hundred, or even several thousand nuclear bombings, making Godzilla essentially immune to conventional weaponry.

Lack Of Skeletal Frame

Due to his origin from plant-life, Godzilla lacks a skeletal structure found in most animals.

Lack Of Thermal Radiation

Like plants, Godzilla's body temperature is next to nothing.

Metallic Tissue Fibers

Much like the Servum, Godzilla's body tissue is integrated with metallic muscle fibers, which not only serve to channel his EMPs, but to also support his massive weight in the absence of a skeletal system.