◇ Chapter 1 ◇

Start from the beginning

"Auntie Teri please calm down now and besides i'm strong so please trust me in this mission" and smile at her. "My precious (n/n) has grown up into a beautiful woman now. Alright i'll in trust this mission to you now" she said as she holds both of my hands with hers. "But first let me give you something before i go into details in this mission" she said as she let go of my hands.

"She should be here by now" i heard her whisper. 'Who should be here by now' my thoughts were cut off when i heard the knock from the door. "Come in" i heard Auntie Teri say as the door swings with all it's glory was the one and only Dr. Tesla and Dr. Einstein from the Anti - Entropy, i wonder why they are here.

Dr. Tesla

 Tesla

Dr. Einstein

I stand up to greet Dr

I stand up to greet Dr. Einstein and Dr. Tesla as it is formal to do that so. "Good Evening Dr. Tesla and Dr. Einstein" i greet them smile as they smile back at me too. "Einstein and Tesla have you brought it with you" Auntie Teri said to them "Why do you think we are here huh?" Dr. Tesla said back at Auntie Teri as she ignored Dr. Tesla words.

"About the armor that you have ordered it isn't finish yet as it need some adjustments but there is an battlesuit that i want her to test out" Dr. Einstein said to Auntie Teri as she gives me a box with my battlesuit. "You should try it out (c/n) so Einstein could see if there are some adjustments that has to be made" Auntie Terie said to me as she looks.

I nodded and start heading to the changing stall that was provided in the armory. I opened the box and stared at the battlesuit that was given to me. 'Isn't this the battlesuit that was givem to Kallen Kaslana from the last Overseer' i thought as i look at it's purple, dark violet, and it's palette. I also saw it's mask. It looked like a crow.

'I better wear this battlesuit can't keep them waiting' i said as i put it the battlesuit on.

3rd person P.O.V

As the Theresa, Dr. Einstein, and Dr. Tesla wait for (y/n) to finish wearing the battlesuit, the 3 of them start to converse in a conversation. "So that's what the rush is for" Dr. Einstein whisper under her breath as she looked at Theresa with a questioning look as if she wants to ask her something.