NIKHIL AS DEVNATH KARNAN

1 week passed,

Meghna and Aadhi's reception went blissfully, everyone was in awe of the love and joy between them, and the guests were eager to share their wishes and blessings. Even Greyson Mcknight called and wished the couple well!  They also inaugurated Meghna's "ENCHANTING OCCASIONS" and hired three people to work! Aadhi talked about Varun and their past to Meghna, she could feel their friendship and Aadhi missed the old days.  As the days passed everything was going well.

It is past 10.30 at Night, As the night falls, the number of people on the roads decreases, making Chennai road less congested. Santhosh is on his way to Anbu illam through his two-wheeler. Riding his two-wheeler, he crosses a bridge, lost in his thoughts about tomorrow's event. Suddenly, his keen eyes spot something unusual on the edge of the bridge—an anguished woman with a one-year-old child by her side.  Without a second thought, he pulls over his bike, his heart pounding with concern.

"Mam! What are you doing?"

As he approaches the woman, he notices the despair in her eyes, the tears streaming down her face. She clutches her child tightly, her grip trembling with fear and sadness. Santhosh speaks to her gently, trying to understand her pain and offer any help he can.

"Please mam, whatever you tried to do is a big crime! see this child. Does he deserve to die at this young age? Who are you? What happened?"

She clutched the child very close to her and looked at him with teary eyes. Santhosh sighed and told.

"Think of me as your brother and share what happened, I will help you".

She too nodded her head and felt safe.

"I'm Nandhini. I lost my parents when I was just a child. A few years ago, a politician's son visited our village during elections. Initially, he expressed his desire to marry me, and though I wasn't initially interested, I eventually agreed. We were blissfully in love for about a month, and he promised to marry me. Trusting his words, I gave myself to him, and soon I discovered I was pregnant. But he had disappeared from the village. People told me he had moved to Chennai. With the help of a friend, I managed through my pregnancy and the birth of my child. But I couldn't burden her forever. So, I made my way to Chennai in search of him, hoping he would take responsibility for our child. However, when I finally found him and approached him, he coldly rejected me and our baby. I am utterly shattered. I have no one to turn to."

She sobbed while hugging her baby, Santhosh felt an urge to help her. He felt anger towards that man who made Nandhini feel terrible.

"What is the name of the man?"

She replied in a shaking voice.

"His name is Devnath, son of the former minister Karnan".

Santhosh's brows crimpled in disgust after hearing his name, because he junior version of his father Karnan a symbol of sin, and he assured her that he and his Anbu illam members would help and also provide her with a job in their home. Nandhini accepted and went with Santhosh to Anbu illam. Chandran and Nila welcomed her warmly. Nandhini felt glad after arriving and she sensed safety and protection.

THE NEXT DAY.

EVENING

"ENCHANTING OCCASIONS"