Telling secrets

Jade- It's just...  "I've put up a wall and there's no gate or ladder to let anyone in. Before  you It was fine no one tried climbing over besides beck but even I made sure he didn't have access to a ladder he just found a tiny hole in the wall and peaked through. I've been questioning everything especially you know me and you. "

Tori- silence

Jade- "Your the first person who I've felt bad for not letting in more"

Tori- "Well you could always let me in now"

Jade- Sits up from Tori's shoulder "Do you promise whatever I end up saying you won't repeat to anyone"

Tori- "Of course"

Jade- "I don't know what to say"

Tori- "Just tell me whatever you've been thinking about"

Jade- "well my home life never been the best since my parents split but I guess I've always have tried to please them you know how my dad thinks that the arts are stupid as he's all into his business stuff but my mom isn't any better she never comes to any of my shows or anything so I've always tried to please them my mom always pressured me into boys and stuff asking who I had a crush on and such I like beck but Idk sometimes it feels a little forced you know and I've been wondering if I even like him like that or I just the like the idea of saying I have a boyfriend" "woh sorry Tori I did it again I got to remember I'm not talking to myself"

Tori- "I get kinda what your saying I've definitely felt forced before."

Jade- "why do we live in a world like we do it sucks"

Tori- "I get what you mean at least we have each other everyone needs friends"

Jade- "That's the problem Tori"

Tori- "what's the problem?"

Jade- "nothing"

Tori- "tell me"

Jade- "no"

Tori- "remember you have to say yes"

Jade- I...