"Man what? Her birthday one day after Halloween, people gone be tired, taking down decorations , and sum mo." Trezz said making Tavo laugh and Kam glare at him.

"Not funny Tavo." Kam rolled her eyes at him and he instantly stopped laughing.

"So we can throw it Halloween night, and then spend her actual birthday with her." Amber shook her head.

"Ohhh okay." Trezz nodded his head slowly

"Ohh okay" Kam mimicked him making him glare at her and she smiled.

"Where tho?" Amber asked.

"Ian agree to this." Kam spoke and they ignored her.

"Uh, can't be at the trap, we hold to much shit there." Tavo explained and Amber nodded.

"Ou! The clubs! One of the clubs."

"Y'all not twenty one yet, not even eighteen." Trezz spat making Tavo bust out laughing the girls glare at him.

"For yo information, Trezz, I'm eighteen. It's Kam birthday. Plus, if y'all run the clubs, and we go as y'all dates, why should it matter?" Amber spat as she pushed Tavo's head because he was still laughing.

"Babies." Trezz spat.

"See shut up, you stay throwin shots. Say sum else imma rub that ice cream in yo face." Kam and him glared at eachother, eye contact.

"Not gone do shit." He spat.

"Wanna test it out?" Kam smirked and he rolled his eyes and turned back to face Tavo.

"Man, I saw Lou ass earlier." Tavo smiled and Trezz chuckled. Just then as Kam was on her phone , a ringtone came through causing everybody to look at her. She read the contact name and her eyes widened.

Ma

She stood up and instantly walked away from the table. She answered the call.

"Kamari T'amir Hightower, where the fuck are you at!" She heard her mom's scream through the phone making her heartbeat race.

"At the ice cream sh-"

"Bring yo ass home now! And I mean it!" She yelled before hanging up and Kam felt her breathing speed up. She paced a bit as she tapped her phone against her palm.

She shook her head and then went to the table and started rubbing her hands together. "I need to go home." She blurted and Amber looked at her, her smile instantly fading.

"Why what's wrong?" She asked and Kamari looked at her friend hoping she would understand.

"I'll take you."

Amber did a low gasp and nodded. "Okay."

Kam walked to Trell's 2019 Black Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack.

She waited as he unlocked the door with his key and then she got in . He got in after her and they pulled off. Kam was trembling as she typed away to Amber.

He noticed and eyed her.

"You igh?" He asked and she nodded not looking at him.