PROTECT

Narrator

Y/n changed into a fresh uniform as Minji went down to handle the situation at the front of the school.

"You didn't have to be that brutal, but I can't lie that it was kind of.... adorable," Hanni whispered as she helped button up Y/n's white shirt.

Y/n's heart started to flutter but instead of showing it, Y/n put on a cold look and raised an eyebrow.

Soon after, Y/n and Hanni stepped out of the empty restroom they were in and marched down to assist Minji.

- Minji POV -

I watched as officers from Mr. Nishimura's station arrived at our school.

"We received calls of an assault on campus," The head officer announced.

"Yes, the victims have been escorted to the infirmary!" I responded with a stern voice.

"With all due respect, I see the victims laying down on the floor right now!" The corrupt cop responded.

"It's their fault," A cold voice answered from behind me.

It was Wonyoung.

"Miss Jang, did you call the assault in?" The cop asked Wonyoung

"I did!" She answered with a stern voice, crossing her arms.

"And I made the subsequent call!" Y/n suddenly walked up to hold Wonyoung's hand.

"Y/n-ssi!" The cops stepped back and seemed to panic a bit.

Although Y/n was lying, Yunjin had made the second call, they stuck by Wonyoung's side to get the cops to leave.

"How can we assist?!" One of the rookies stepped up when the lead officer froze up at the sight of Y/n.

Y/n just stepped forward a bit and whispered in his ear.... "Ni-Ki was acting up. So, I taught him a lesson. Now get him out of here before the press gets a big story out of this."

"Yes, Sajangnim!!" The rookie answered, with the rest of the officers saluting at Y/n and Wonyoung.

"Oh!" Y/n stopped the officers before they could take off.

"And next time my fiancé calls the station.... don't fucking question why. Unless you want to be fired!" Y/n coldly informed the officers.

"Yes, Boss!!" The officers panicked once more.

Me and Hanni couldn't help but smirk to ourselves on how good Y/n and Wonyoung we're getting with their fake engagement.

"Oh, and one more thing...," Y/n seemed to have one last thing to say.

"Don't ever question The Student Body President of crimes being committed in her school. When she makes complaints to you, you listen!" Wonyoung stepped in to finish Y/n's thought.

Wonyoung and Y/n had gotten smart about things. They knew just how to manipulate the situation to their advantage.

"I don't want to be going to a school full of delinquents!" Wonyoung scoffed, flipping her hair to walk back into the school.

Y/n just stepped up and gave the officers a death glare before following behind Wonyoung.

- Wonyoung POV -

Y/n did their job as my fiancé.

I knew Y/n couldn't show favoritism towards the girls in front of other so I did my part to help....

Just like how Y/n did their part to protect Yujin and our secret relationship.

"Thank you," Y/n whispered as we held hands on our way to our first class.

"Thank you too," I whispered back.

Y/n had protected Yujin's identity.

It was me and Yujin who called in the assault to the police station. It seemed like the easier thing to do, considering that no one was going to call anyway...

It was too much of a normal thing at the school for anyone else to call.

We also didn't know where Y/n was or how much it would take them to get to school.

"Love you," Y/n pecked my lips before we walked into class.

"Love you too," I whispered back before heading to my seat next to Yujin unnie.

Y/n and I usually sat away from each other in our share classes. It was mostly to be able to spend sometime with the people we actually like...

But while I sat with Yujin, Y/n ended up sitting alone.... due to the fact that their friends were either in the infirmary or talking to the police.

As class went on, I started to feel bad. Y/n's friends never showed up.

An hour and a half passed by and class ended. I could sense a bit of urgency in Y/n's actions as they rushed out of class.

"I gotta go!" I told Yujin as I quickly grabbed my things and rushed after Y/n.

Y/n was in such a hurry that I started to get even more nervous about what Y/n's worries could possibly be.

I saw Y/n pull out their phone and place it up to their ear. Quickly, I realized that Y/n was headed to the infirmary.

"Y/n!!" I yelled through the halls as I tried to keep up.

We finally reached the infirmary, one after and another, and Y/n froze at the sight of empty beds.

"Y/n, what's wrong?!" I asked in a panic.

Without any response, Y/n just took off ruining in the opposite direction we had just arrived from.

"YY/NN!!!" I yelled out in frustration.

I could sense what was going on but I was so tired of it all.

I didn't wanna believe.

"Uurrghh," I sighed in annoyance....

And followed after Y/n, yet again.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-