Author's Note

Hello to all reading this! First off, I wanted to start by saying thank you for clicking on this story!

I've been writing for a long time now, a little on Wattpad and a lot off. Maybe you've seen some of my work before, or maybe this is the first time. Regardless, I'm thrilled to introduce you to this new fully Harry Potter fanfiction, Nymphadora Tonks: The Unseen Hero.

Before you get started, a few ground rules. First of all, the characters in this book do not belong to me, they belong to the ingenious JK Rowling. However, this work, the plot and writing, is entirely mine! It IS NOT to be copied in any way. If I find that someone has copied this, I will take the appropriate steps to make sure it is removed from wherever it was put without my permission. If you happen to be reading this on any account other than that of @Mrstamsong42's on Wattpad, then PLEASE stop reading. Also, I would be forever grateful to you if you sent me a message via Wattpad to let me know. Thank you!

Next, please be kind! It makes me sad that I even have to say that, but I think it's necessary. I usually read the comments pretty carefully, and if I see anyone being rude or mean, I will call you out for it and report the comment. That also goes for me. I'm not perfect. I'll make mistakes while writing this. But I ask that you please be patient and kind to me, and I will extend the same courtesy towards you. That being said, if you have any CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM for me, I will gladly accept that. Just make sure it is said politely and kindly.

If you like clean stories, then you've come to the right place! I don't include smut or swearing in my stories. Contrary to popular belief, though, that does not mean that this is going to be a dinky little kid's story. While it does not have sexual or crude content, it will deal with mature concepts and teen to adult problems. On the swearing note, however, I will ask you to refrain from swearing in the comments. Not saying there's anything wrong with you yourself swearing, but it's just a personal thing, so if you could make an effort to respect that, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Lastly, my updating schedule. Crazy, I know, but Wattpad is not my whole life. In fact, it's a relatively small part of my life, and when I have to pick between things like school, friends, writing, and a million other things, writing will take a back burner. I'm also just experimenting getting back into fanfiction, so I'm not sure how it will fit back into my life. Regardless, I am excited about this story and hope to update as much as possible! Please be patient!

I know I said that was the last thing, but one more quick comment: pay special attention to the dates in the book. It involves flashbacks and skip-forwards, so if you don't look at the dates, you will be very confused!

Okay, I think that's it! Feel free to message me with any concerns or questions, I'm happy to answer them. Other than that, I hope you guys are as excited for this as I am! Now please enjoy Nymphadora Tonks: The Unseen Hero!