Adventure time!... chapter3

Authors note: I rlly hope y'all don't mind how fast I started drama this story is 60% based on my dream and 40% making it up sooo yea anyway pls tell me if I could have worded anything better thx anyway enjoy!!
─────────ೋღ 🌹 ღೋ────────
Luigi
---------->
I woke up at 6 in the morning to pack everything anything needed for those orders I had and some extra for any outfit I wanted for my self and some clothes or accessories. I obviously couldn't forget my touch up makeup kit or any necessities so I was NOT packing light. Oh well I got started on breakfast since Mario was still sleeping I made a simple meal waffles with fruit and coffee.
After a couple minutes I see Mario walk in rubbing his eyes as he hugs me he always did hug me in the morning but since I moved he's hugged me for longer time I don't mind though I love hugs and affection. "Good-a morning mario" I hug back "good-a morning little-a bro" he quietly responds. "I made-a waffles and coffee go sit down-a and eat then I'll take you home-a when I leave" he sits down and starts cutting his waffle while I sit down "I want to go with you but peach-a has been blowing-a up my phone telling me I can't or she'll leave" I look up at him " I'll be okay brother-a but js know you don't need-a her"
Some silence went by before he spoke "I love her Luigi.. " "I know Mario" I respond smiling at him a little we ate the rest in silence.
                      *2 hours later*
I have everything packed and Mario gathered his things as use some magic to  put all my luggage in the eback of my motorcycle basically making my luggage tiny since I didn't want to drive my car because it would be a struggle in the forest. Mario had come out and sat in the back of my motorcycle while I sat in the drivers front. He hugged me as I drove since I wouldn't be home for a couple days. Princess "perfect" had told me that Bowser knows about my arrival and some knights would meet me half way.
The drive was only 10 minutes before we got to the castle but we stopped at a small market to get some snacks and eat a sandwich at a near park. "Mario how-a many-a kingdoms are in front-a of the koopa kingdom?." "4 little bro the kong kingdom-a the snow kingdom-a and Yoshi kingdom-a plus our kingdom-a" he responded smiling at me but you could tell he didn't want to let go also I would be at the boo kingdom for a bit king boo is my best friend we made up years ago. "Thanks Mario now-a let's-a go!" I drop him off at the castle and now I was on my way to the koopa kingdom.
It would take me days to get there but any time I told Mario I was going to see king boo I was actually going to the koopa kingdom to buy more books or fabric. Obviously I still visited king boo
But to make it less suspicious that I was going such a long way I found a short cut to get to my mansion in just 2 days I'm doing that instead of going through all the kingdom because that would take  at least over a week.
I listened to music while I rode on the streets stopping for drinks or a small snack in between before I knew it I was at Yoshi land so I got a hotel and worked on my orders and took a shower. I had put on my plumber outfit for the drive but I'll change into something more cute and pretty when I get to the boo kingdom. I finished one outfit out of 3 it was almost finished if I'm honest then I had some other outfits I had to just fix so I worked on that and got 3 fixed. I was really tired so I figured I could just ship them tomorrow and sleep for today.
To be continued..
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Authors note:
I hope your liking it Bowser will be in the 5th or 6th chapter both might be posted tomorrow ❤