Chapter 1- The Beginning

Proppy was feeling oh so lonely one evening. His wife wouldn't hand feed him his Culvers cheese curds, so he left her. That eventually led to none of his friends wanting to talk to him due to his crippling lack of bitches.

Then one day, he decided he would get back at all of them and form a harem!

That didn't work out, he got arrested.

So he started the next best thing, a Discord server. He told an evil witch about his devious plan. That witch? Her name was Soup.

Soup hated this plan, but she hated the world more and realized that this is just what the world needed for it's downfall. They decided to name it "The Community Cottage" for some lame reason.

Slowly they both found and invited innocent and oblivious people to the server. Once they joined they would make it seem like it was a fun place. Soon they would realize it was full of trash and sleaze balls. But it would already be too late, for they had already turned gay :(

The brainwashed people would talk about various things like where they lived, music they liked, recent news, and Mormons.

It was a desperate place, needing the lowest of low to even keep it going.

But then someone joined.

A someone who could seduce even the hottest server member, Anah.

That someone? Mac...

Mac was the quiet mysterious alpha wolf type at first. They mostly observed the others. That was, until a group of people caught their eye. Mac, with her clever large juicy wrinkly cerebrum, came up with a witty nickname for those hotties.

They would thenceforth be called "The Cottbabes". The Cottbabes quickly acknowledged this, claiming this title and giving Mac one in return.

"Oh Cottdaddy, you're the sexiest person alive !! 😍😍😍", they all chanted towards Mac.

Cottdaddy loved all this attention, but felt the need to share it with someone else as worthy as them.

A certain ‼NON POSER‼ skater was walking down the road when Mac rolled up next to her in a big white van with no passenger windows. Anah was frightened at first, but then realized who it was...the Cottdaddy !!

Cottdaddy simply smirked while holding out their hand and said, "Hop in...Cottmommy 😏😘~" Cottmommy happily obliged and they took off into the sunset...

PART TWO COMING SOON!???!??