"Since you have nothing to say, do you know what happens to Kim Minjeong when she breaks a major rule?"

Minjeong quivered in her spot, hot water from her own eyes falling in little beads down her puffy cheeks.

"Let me show you." Jaehyun paused with eyes trailing around Minjeong's fresh uniform.

"Take off your shirt."

Minjeong didn't move.

"I said take off your goddamn shirt you fucking idiot."

Still no movement.

"Fine, allow me to do the pleasure."

Jaehyun walked forward to the solidified girl who's eyes, teeth and jaw were now clenched shut. His reeking alcoholic fragrance made its presence known as it captivated the citrus of Minjeong who was now completely frozen like ice. She couldn't do anything besides let her tears restore themselves down her face in endless waves.

His large hands wandered around her collar before desperately undoing the first button, showing off the first patch of delicate skin.

"D-Don't." Minjeong choked out her first word but the grin on Jaehyun's face only grew wider,

"So you can speak?" Jaehyun asked while undoing the second and third button, revealing Minjeong's upper chest,

"Moan for me."

Jaehyun placed his hands on the crying girl's waist in sync with his lips on her neck, but the moment he did, a knock on the door forced him back in surprise.

"What the fuck!" He shouted.

The breakage allowed Minjeong to work her trembling hands on the exposure of her chest while Jaehyun thundered to the door that he ripped open to reveal Minjeong's captain.

"What is it Yuta?" Jaehyun asked impatiently towards the captain who held a formal paper in shock.

The captain's eyes travelled from Jaehyun to Minjeong who was staring in front of her at the wall that hung a large plaque, trembling with clenched teeth and salty tears.

"Uh, sir, is everything alright here?"

Jaehyun looked over at Minjeong and immediately pushed the man and himself out of the room.

"Everything is fine. What is it?" The dominant man tilted his chin towards the paper in attempt advert the topic.

"Ah yes. Sir, there's been a noise complaint in a Class A corridor along with a request of a new..." Yuta scanned the paper and looked back up at Jaehyun's dark eyes once he found the answer.

"A new door."

Jaehyun raised an eyebrow, "A door? Is this a joke?"

"No sir."

"Okay, why are you here telling me this? Don't we have a door guy?"

"Yes we do sir, but he needs your signed permission to install a new one since it is in a public place."

Jaehyun suddenly heard the growing sobs from Minjeong and in all fear of suspicions, shut the door completely.

"Are you sure everything is all right sir?"

"Of course. For the permission, don't you have the authority to do that?"

"If it's an urgent command, sadly I do not."

"Okay, whatever. Give me the paper."

"Ah sir. You must come and witness the destruction first. Then you may sign."