𝟏𝟔 || 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ☙

Start from the beginning

"Can you pull over?" I stumbled over my words without thinking. Dominic did just as I asked, without question, pulling over by the sidewalk in the city.

"You told me you'd do anything that I wanted to be done to me."

"Anything you want, Red."

"Can you.." The words lingered on my tongue, hesitating as I second guessed what I was about to ask for. Swallowing hard, I finished my sentence. "Can you mark me?"

I don't know what had come over me. Never in my life would I have asked for something like this, for something so intimate just to get back at people who screwed me over, but I wasn't thinking straight and I needed any kind of escape.

Dominic turned towards me, the side of his temples leaning against the headrest. "You want me to mark you to get back at your shitty ex-boyfriend?"

"Yeah, and then I'd like you to drive me to his house so I can yell the shit out of him."

His eyes looked deeper than I remembered, maybe even softer; not softer in a pitying way, but in an almost craving way. "Don't give me that look." I shook my head.

His lips curved upwards into something close to a smile, and his adam's apple bobbed up and down. He held his tongue between his teeth, contemplating his decision. "Come here." He nodded, facing forwards now.

I took a deep breath before shifting myself from the passenger seat to Dominic's lap, placing my knees on either side of his legs. The smell of his strong cologne filled the air between us as I sat on top of him, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"I told you you'd end up in my lap again," he teased, sliding his hands just below the hem of my sweater, not daring to touch the skin underneath. The tension was unbearable, and I found myself staring at him.

"You're wearing too many clothes," he muttered, his breath warm against the skin of my neck. It was true, the neckline of my sweater didn't expose enough skin for the right access.

I knew I should've worn a shirt under the fucking sweater.

I hesitantly tugged the thick material over me, slowly exposing the upper half of my body. My hair fell back to my shoulders as I was left sitting on top of Dominic in a black bra.

He removed one of his hands from my waist, brushing the loose strands of hair behind my shoulders, his fingers grazing the delicate skin of my neck in the process. The amount of silence and anticipation was driving me insane.

His hands moved around the small of my back, taking me by surprise when he pressed me closer against him, my pelvis firm against his lower abdomen. I gasped at the closeness between us, our bodies flushed together.

My chest rose and fell heavily. With every breath I yearned for his touch, to feel him on my skin, on my neck. "Are you sure?" He asked me, the light touch of his fingertips traced the waistband of my skirt.

I nodded. "I know what I want, Dominic."

"I know you do."

Hesitantly, he traced the outline of my jaw with his thumb, sliding over every curve. Leisurely, he lifted my chin up, his touch delicate and smooth. Giving him access to my throat now, he pressed his lips to the middle of my neck. His mouth was warm, sucking on the skin.