1.7

𓇽𓇽𓇽

𖤐✧✫꥟✫✧𖤐{𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧!}𖤐✧✫꥟✫✧𖤐

𖤐✧✫꥟✫✧𖤐
{𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧!}
𖤐✧✫꥟✫✧𖤐

"conrad is going to lose his mind when he sees you in this bikini."

belly, diana, and taylor were all swimming in the pool in the backyard. "no, i doubt it." belly shakes her head. "i honestly think he couldn't care less."

"come on belly. seriously?"

"seriously. he didn't even get me a present this year." belly says, her lips forming into a small line. "he claimed he forgot." taylor rolls her eyes. "he's such a little bitch." taylor mutters. "in other words, look at how hot and sexy diana is." taylor laughs. diana playfully rolls her eyes. "i'm just enjoying freedom from the strictness of my mother." diana says, shaking her head.

taylor looks over at jeremiah and steven who are on the other side of the pool. "we know you're gossiping about us over there." taylor says, smiling. then she gasps. "let's play chicken." she says, standing all the way up. diana's eyes widen. "no. not chicken!" belly protests. "i was like 12 the last time we played."

"hey i'm down." jeremiah laughs. "come on steven!"

"dibs on jeremy." taylor smirks, swimming up to jere. "there is no way i'm gonna be stuck with steven." belly mutters. "diana you take him." diana immediately shakes her head no. "no. nope. no thank you." she shakes her head vigorously.

"that isn't fair are you kidding me?" steven says, scoffing. "taylor is so much lighter." diana's eyebrows furrow. "oh so you think i'm fat?" she deadpans, pursing her lips. "i'd hate to break your delicate little shoulders." she says, moving closer to steven. "no, diana you're just like 6 feet tall." steven protests, genuinely scared that he offended the girl. "i'm 5'10 actually." diana scoffs and splashes him.

"whatever. let's just get it over with." steven scoffs. he goes underwater and diana climbs onto his shoulders. jeremiah and belly are on the other side of the pool, steadying themselves.

"let's go, belly." diana laughs. her and belly grabs hands as they try to shove each other off. diana feels herself go back as she falls into the pool. when she resurfaces, she takes her, now soaked, hair out of the claw clip it was in.

"that was so your fault." diana scolds steven and she wipes the water out of her eyes.

" that was completely your fault!" steven says at the same time.

"what?"

"are you kidding me?"

"we're the still champs!" jeremiah and belly are celebrating their win. "hey guys!" the group then and see nicole and conrad walk up to the pool. "hey nicole!" belly smiles and diana waves. "hi! happy birthday belly." nicole says. "are you guys playing..chicken?" she asks, noticing belly was still on jere's shoulders. "uhm yea. it was taylor's idea." belly says, motioning over to taylor, who didn't even get to play chicken.