1.4

𓇽𓇽𓇽

𖤐✧✫꥟✫✧𖤐{𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬}𖤐✧✫꥟✫✧𖤐

𖤐✧✫꥟✫✧𖤐
{𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬}
𖤐✧✫꥟✫✧𖤐

"thanks ms laurel." diana gets out of laurel's minivan. "yea thanks mom." belly and diana are dressed in their tea party attire, fasteners, gloves, and all. "girls." belly and diana turn around. "i just want you know that if you decide you hate it, or if the girls are mean, or even if the food is bad that you can text me. i promise i won't say i told you so." belly's lips form into a thin line. "i'll be fine." she turns to walk away again. "humor me? use our code phrase and i'll be right there." belly sighs. "you remember it from when you were little, right?" belly nods. "lemon jelly belly." the two recite together. diana raises her eyebrows. "have fun."

walking into the club, diana sees jeremiah. "hey!" he keeps walking, not realizing they were talking to him. "jeremiah." belly chuckles. "oh, my god. wow belly, dia i didn't even recognize you both." belly sighs. "tell me the truth because i think día is lying to me." diana scoffs at this. "do i look like a fool?" he laughs and shakes his head. "no. no. y-you both look good." he pauses. "let me walk you over." belly stares. "what?" he asks. "nothing. let's go."

the trio walk into the room where the tea is being held. jeremiah has belly on his right and diana on his left. when they walk in, the chatter stops and the girls in the room stare. "they think you're a hoe." diana whispers to jeremiah. "they already think that." he whispers back. "jeremiah." an older woman greets him. "paige." he smiles. "where is your shirt?" he laughs. "it's always a pleasure." he kisses her hand. "this is belly-" he stops himself, "i mean, uh, isabel conklin. my future wife." he turns to diana. "and this is diana kumar. these are the young women my mom told you about." diana snorts quietly, earning a light elbow jab to the ribs from jeremiah. "hey!" she whisper yells. "they're late." the woman, paige, scolds. "we're so sorry." belly apologizes. "it won't happen again." diana adds, and belly nods in agreement. "you're both at table two." the girls nod. "are those little brie and fig jam sandwiches with the prosciutto?" jeremiah asks, pointing to a dish on one of the tables. "don't you dare." paige warns him. "those are for the girls." jeremiah rushes forward to grab one. "jeremiah those are for the girls!" she yells. "just one." he holds it up and runs off. "knock ''em dead." he runs off and pats diana on the arm on his way out. "let's do this." diana looks at belly and walks over to their table.

when they get to the table, belly is staring at one of the girls sitting there. it's the girl conrad was making out with at the party. a few seats down sits the girl steven was with at the party. diana feels her heart drop to her feet. why did she care so much? she doesn't care who steven does or doesn't date.